Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About me..
trialbyerror Wrote:Sis on you Bow!

Pecker, ya just gonna have to answer Roo Confusedmile:

Seems to me, your mom already suspects, as the question has been repeatedly asked.

This can go one of 2 ways.

1) Acceptance to a degree
2) Rejection and or ejection from your family.

Only you can judge which is more likley

Make shure that you have a back-up plan in place before launching into the sea, so that you won't be on the streets.

Having a back-up plan will give you more courage as well.

Other than that, when you do decide to open up, do so with conviction. No if's & but's

Hope it turns out well.

Trial by error

Slyph, is that you? <3

Another possible reply for your mom (which is one I'd be likely to go with):

Mom, why do you repeatedly ask questions you don't really want to know the answer to?

Or a question with a question:

What if I was?

The politician's approach:

I can neither confirm nor deny that.

Or the shorter version of same:

No comment.

Another favorite:

When's dinner? I'm starving.

Welcome Welcome Pengy

PenguinPecker Wrote:I think I need more advice about coming out to my religious parents.

Be out of their house and supporting yourself, for one thing. You can't be living in their house or needing their financial assistance, because they will give you none. If you are in college and live with them on summers and school breaks, you will still be in a sticky-wicket of awkwardness and must be completely emancipated from them.

Thank you very much! I will speak to some friends and see what they say about coming out as well, as they know my parents too.
I appreciate your kind words! Smile

Welcome to GS! Smile Hmm, one of my friend is from Sudbury! I remember him telling me osmethign about burning someone's nipples with potatoe gun. Either way, Sudbury is a nice quiet place! Smile

Hey Chase, is it getting colder yet in the inferno?

Chase Wrote:Welcome Welcome Pengy

Be out of their house and supporting yourself, for one thing. You can't be living in their house or needing their financial assistance, because they will give you none. If you are in college and live with them on summers and school breaks, you will still be in a sticky-wicket of awkwardness and must be completely emancipated from them.

Yes! Isn't it great? Pengy

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Oh great, a new kid to torment and tease and reduce to tears.

Bwhahahahaha

Yes! it's great, isn't it? Pengy

davearoo Wrote:Someone has to ask. How did you come up with your username?

I can answer that. It kind of just came to me. I like penguins. And... The pecker part just... came.

trialbyerror Wrote:Sis on you Bow!

Pecker, ya just gonna have to answer Roo Confusedmile:

Seems to me, your mom already suspects, as the question has been repeatedly asked.

This can go one of 2 ways.

1) Acceptance to a degree
2) Rejection and or ejection from your family.

Only you can judge which is more likley

Make shure that you have a back-up plan in place before launching into the sea, so that you won't be on the streets.

Having a back-up plan will give you more courage as well.

Other than that, when you do decide to open up, do so with conviction. No if's & but's

Hope it turns out well.

Trial by error

The thing is: They've made me promise these things:
1. I am not into guys (Well, I just said no. I wasn't ready to tell them...)
2. I cannot move out until I am done school (This was my plan. Move out, come out.)

So, I'm kind of stuck. If I come out and get kicked out (I don't think this will happen, but you never know), I don't have anyone to stay with. And it would hurt my parents if I moved out of my house into a friend's house anyway!
So I'm at an impasse.