Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About mistletoe
Some of you know what it is, maybe some don't but whatever, at this time of the year when it is in abundance in North America and Europe, how much do you actually know about it?

http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/mis...underneath

PS: Happy smooching
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

[Image: 44debe51-28fb-4c0d-9ef8-eb688371a256_560_420.jpg]

Anocxu Wrote:[Image: 44debe51-28fb-4c0d-9ef8-eb688371a256_560_420.jpg]

And to think I actually bumped in to Tom Daley a few weeks ago. He didn't have any mistletoe then though, unfortunately.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

woooooooooow!

Wish I had some the other day...actually a lot...so I could strategically place it and be like, "Man I just don't get why there's mistletoe everywhere we go?" Frog

[Image: latest?cb=20121123224529]
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

You pick up some at the florist and then rig up something like a selfie stick and go to town.

Or you just hold up our arm, wave the tips of your fingers in the air and say, "Know what this is?" No."Mistletoe!" And lay one on 'im.
I bid NO Trump!

It is risky business...but worth it lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

i don't need a mistletoe to kiss a guy.

(and we don't have this tradition in Italy, so it wouldn't work here. i wouldn't even recognize a mistletoe if i was run over by it).
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Well I don't either...but it is an excuse to do it excessively...that is if you have planted it strategically all over the place.
Check out my stuff!