Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mamma Mia
Dan1089 Wrote:OMG Jo!I'm so jealous!When did you see it?I'm going to the movies this Saturday and I just don't know which one to pick?
i seen it an i was singing and dancing in the cininmas and my freinds aswell. and it was good music and funny and lots of men with there tops off and it was brillant.what films are there you can see.Confusedmile:

Basically all the current movies that are on circuit.I haven't been to the cinema is ages.Except for Mamma Mia,what other movie do you recommend?

i think mamma mia is the best one. but they are going to get some good films i seen at the start like high school musicel 3 and angus thongs snogging and geass what one with 2 men kissing on it.Confusedmile:

Mamma Mia is amazing and should be prescribed to depressives and anyone else in need of a lift.

I've been to see it twice, am currently restraining myself from buying the soundtrack (really not a necessary investment with my income!!) and waiting anxiously for the dvd.

Seen it 4 times!!

My friend bought the soundtrack and gave it to me Confusedmile:Confusedmile:

JOYS!!

Though i must admit just listening to ABBA at all is like a panacea for all kinds of ill mood and depressive tendencies...

Really really wanna see HSM3, just cos of the hotness of Zac Efron. Clearly the only thing worth bothering with there, those films take awful but brilliant to a while new level...

i love high shool musical an high school musical 2 they are very good and sexy troy

I would never ever fork up money to see HSM3.Will instead wait for it to come to the Disney Channel,where they'll play it over and over and over again...How was Meryl Streep's singing?