Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absolutely hate
French fries. You may laugh, but I really think that is one disgustingly oily food.

Absolute Hate!!!!!!
I was going to go off,
However, EAST, made a comment and That carries clout!!!!!!!
Because, I whatever East!!!!
East Rules

Liver, never had it never will.

sprouts ...the devils food - and garlic bread . the smell makes me actually throw up ...I have to leave the house if anyone makes it

red beet. i ate that thing altogether once in my life. back when i was 4-5 years old. i threw it up and i haven't touched it since.

fried onions. YUCK! vomit.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

East Wrote:Foods I hate

Steak
Beef Ribs
Beef in any Dish
Beef Roast
The Smell of Beef
Lamb
The Smell of Lamb
Veal
The Thought of Veal
Squash
Eggplant
Okra
Overcooked Vegetables
Egg Foo Yung
Chile Rellano
Oysters
Anchovies
Greek Yogurt (reminds me of semen)
Curry
Indian Food
Ethiopian Food
Bologna ,,,,I will belch...I watched Ralph Nader's show (he's one of my heroes) back in the 70s where he went to the bologna factory. They squeegied the meat droppings off the floor and tables and it was gross...and gray...and the made bologna and then squirted color in it...barf...have yet to ever taste bologna
Hot Dogs
Cheetos
Soft Baked Cookies
Peanut Butter Flavored Anything
SPAM
Canned Meat
Cantaloupe
Coca Cola/Pespi Cola/Any Cola
Pop Tarts
Pringles
Deli Processed Turkey or Beef or Chicken
Most Fast Food (I do love El Pollo Loco though)
Coffee Drinks w/Sugar and Flavors...I like it black
Iced Tea w/Sugar or Flavors...I like it black..or greeen...and strong
Potato Salad made with any Potato except for Red
Feta Cheese
American Cheese
Yellow Cheddar Cheese
White Bread
Flavored Bagels
Flavored Cream Cheese
Scones
English Muffins
Baklava
Spinach or Mushrooms in Omelettes (it's a texture thing)
Grits (BARF)
Collard Greens
Hominy
Cream of Mushroom Soup
Cream of Celery Soup
Any Soup with Beef Broth
French Onion Soup
Tacky Chinese Buffets where they have sugar meat with too much breading and lukewarm food
French Fries (except for FIVE GUYS...love them cooked in peanut oil)
Burritos that have rice or potatoes or beans that aren't whole

I could continue but soon I will realize that I am pickier than I like to think I am.
What? you don't like veal? but cows are so much more delicious when they're young and defenselessEvil_lol
Also, you don't like greek yogurt because it reminds you of semen, how peculiar:biggrin: Wink

Well, as long as whatever flavor it has isn't to strong or pungent, or sickeningly sweet, sour or salty, I'll eat just about anything.
I will however, never, ever like canned peas. Seriously, who ever invented them needs to be burned at the stake, and if there dead, i hope there rotting in hell forever:biggrin:

jaxc Wrote:Also, you don't like greek yogurt because it reminds you of semen, how peculiar:biggrin: Wink

semen is okay when it is coming out of a living breathing man. doesn't mean a gay guy will want it served to him on a plate when having dinner. not all gay guys even like semen, by the way.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I discovered a new one today...my neighbor tried to feed me kimchi...OMFG!!!!

jaxc Wrote:What? you don't like veal? but cows are so much more delicious when they're young and defenselessEvil_lol
Also, you don't like greek yogurt because it reminds you of semen, how peculiar:biggrin: Wink

I saw a movie once in college where the mother cows were crying for their babies.....and their babies were crying (so was I at that point).and then I saw how the babies (veal) were kept in their jail cell so they couldn't move around and "damage the meat".....I will never get past that.....

Ewwwww on the lumpy carton of cum they call Greek Yogurt...and yeah...barf @ getting cum in my mouth....

...there was a New Year's Eve in a Tokyo Hotel that made me throw up....on a guy's cock....I won't tell the story because it is gross but I am very sensate... and it is like it happened a minute ago for me even though it was many years ago...

I don't suck dick as a rule and don't think I am missing anything. Oral is not on the menu. I will lick and smell and taste and message your whole body after we have sex ...including your cock...but sucking it cannot be an "event"....