Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acceptable dick length?
AlfredMamza Wrote:Hahaha,any size is never a problem in your hands eh? (whorish statement) Rolleyes:biggrin:

What is an acceptable girth size then?

I don't know.
but 6~7 inches are considered very large.

Ah,yeah,according to wiki,the average is 5".

Kha Wrote:I want girth, not length ... Evil .

Pay attention to what you ask, you might just get it and like many I've met be scared of it Smile Furthermore your colon is a muscle, a good bottom will know when to contract and detract its sphincter to take full advantage of any dick size. Position is also quite important.

Jake Wrote:Pay attention to what you ask, you might just get it and like many I've met be scared of it Smile

I'm scared of it already :-<
but only once :'(

Honey.....

Come at me with a coke can and I'm gonna top you..Biglaugh

It is how you use it and when talking about length a lot of guys grossly exaggerate. Just be loving and sensual and that is the essential thing.

11 cm are more or less 4.3 inches I think.
No problem at all, for you or for your partner.
And if it's a problem for your partner... He/she doesn't even deserve a single one of your 11 centimeters...

I have 2 admit I like it big!... But now I come to realize its not the size what matters, but how you use it.

benzo0617 Wrote:I have 2 admit I like it big!... But now I come to realize its not the size what matters, but how you use it.

@ Gay man in open straight relationship, are you sure it's not just the fantasy/thought of it being big that turns you on? It would surprise me if anybody enjoyed the kind of pain you feel when something too big is coming up that way. Naturally, some minor pain is usually involved, atleast at first, but that's certainly part of the charm in my opinion. I quite like the minor pain that I withstand for the benefit of my partner, it even turns me on. But when it's real pain, from a real big thing, it's nauseating. It can literally kill you.

Well I am about 14cm (5.5 inches) but I can honestly say it doesn't bother me
I have had great fun with guys who are big and guys who are smaller....

As people have said it's about what you do with it and what it's attached too that matters