Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accepting Me
Enigma Wrote:Oh! Going I don't like, but coming is nice. {I'll get me coat]

You would say coming is nice Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:I didnt know a list existed :eek: I only joined because of Riki. Rolleyes

There was a list given to me by a straight guy on a bodybuilding website... thought that gay issues on a bb site wouldnt be appropriate!! :mad:

Before that, I'd never even thought about gay forums! Glad I did look at the list tho!! Confusedmile:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:There was a list given to me by a straight guy on a bodybuilding website... thought that gay issues on a bb site wouldnt be appropriate!! :mad:

Before that, I'd never even thought about gay forums! Glad I did look at the list tho!! Confusedmile:

THEN YOU MET ME :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:THEN YOU MET ME :biggrin:

Indeed Wink

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Indeed Wink

Aha! Bless you :biggrin:

Gayspeak does help people, but like hmmm I do see it as a communication base if you get me. Rolleyes
[/COLOR]

i like this site but i want 2 meet n get 2 know ppl n i just find it a bit complicated

bt tht mite jus b me bein slow Smile

Nah, don't worry about it babe - you can either post messages as topics, and we'll respond to them ... or you can PM (Private Message) any of us if you want to talk to us on a 1-2-1, or you can go and sit in the chat room and take a chance on one or more of us turning up to speak with you ...

Why not head over to one of the boards (they're all sorted by theme) and post a message telling us a bit about yourself ?

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

saltybeanz Wrote:Aha! Bless you :biggrin:

Gayspeak does help people, but like hmmm I do see it as a communication base if you get me. Rolleyes

I am completely oblivious to ur meanin Wink

ahhhhhhh!!!!.......my computer crashed and like completely went crazy 3 weeks ago........soz thats why i couldnt reply to this.

i no im a bit late but thank you for all your lovely comments!.....this is my 1st gay forum thingy ever and im already loving the community feel of it.

now im on a shiny new laptop (vista)...woo.....and im here to stay

about me:
16yrs old
live south of london (kingston-upon thames - surrey - UK)
sri lankan.....im a coconut.....im brown on the outside but white on the inside....according to my mates
huge fan of kelly clarkson, simple plan and fallout boy...and muse.....spice girls......lol.....i could go on
*apparently scene* with emo hair.....hmm....lol...(i do love my fringe)

sticking round here....coz im gay......wow i just said it.... im gay....woo....lol.....

*celebrates*

if y'all ever wanna talk.....PM me for my MSN.

cya..Ro xxx

Bless you - well it's really nice to have you on board babe ... welcome to GS - make yourself comfortable, and get posting !!

You'll meet the crew and get settled in well in NO time :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!