Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accidental penis (Fox News)
I thought this was gonna be a story about an accidental sex change. I am disappoint

This stuff happens more often than not.

Somebody posted this before..
Pay attention to the monitors on the wall behind the man.........second monitor from the top left.
It's there for a few seconds.....

I find it funny that Americans are SO freeking obsessed with sex, but when a body part is displayed on TV or in a mainstream movie, they are all screaming and cursing and throwing temper tantrums and shit!!!!!

Europeans don't care.
So? You got to see some dick, I'm sure it made your day.

MisterTinkles Wrote:I find it funny that Americans are SO freeking obsessed with sex, but when a body part is displayed on TV or in a mainstream movie, they are all screaming and cursing and throwing temper tantrums and shit!!!!!

Europeans don't care.

This x1000000000000000000000

Stupid fucking Murica and its stupid fucking deeply-ingrained Puritan body shame bullshit.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Europeans don't care.
Not all the Europeans... Undecided ...

MisterTinkles Wrote:I find it funny that Americans are SO freeking obsessed with sex, but when a body part is displayed on TV or in a mainstream movie, they are all screaming and cursing and throwing temper tantrums and shit!!!!!

Europeans don't care.

Ayup. Americans love and embrace violence, but we hide from sex like it's the bogeyman. It's kinda funny when you weigh the priorities. Many countries are the exact opposite.

sillyboy86 Wrote:Not all the Europeans... Undecided ...

You mean Europe isn't a big free-for-all love-in with naked people dancing all over the continent and having existentialist orgies and raving at Daft Punk concerts taking massive quantities of MDMA? Because that's how we picture you guys

There is no such thing accident dick belive you me