Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account deletion
Cridders88 Wrote:Perhaps it because he knows you'll be back under a new name at some point anyway lol

Nope i wont, plus the people who i have connected with ill see you around.

I think writing to Andy directly would work better.

starlight Wrote:Its not like you can actually just log out and stay away :'(

Well actually, you can. Or you can randomise your password and email to things you cannot remember.

thawoods Wrote:nooooooooooooooo! it's nice having you here, starlight

Thankyou, thats nice of you to say but yeah im off, take care.

MikeW Wrote:Why?

Regardless that i logged back in after a week away i dont feel welcome on this site. Especially after i was accused of trolling, i shouldnt have joined and shouldnt have logged back in but i tried to make a go of it but i have my issues that reflect on here when i shouldnt and i aint going to get help on here. So to me the site is a pointless thing to have in my life, its not nice when you find a outlet and you feel ganged up against with accusations. Maybe as i assume people wont care and why should they and no im not crying about it or attention seeking. I could say more but why should i as it will only fall on deaf ears or become some sort of sarcasm and ill be ridiculed.

Bye to the people as i say i connected with.

Unaware about accusations...but I know someone here on GS who I "tried" to date about a year ago ...also if you don't have an ad blocker you'll see his ad on the top of the page... I won't say I hate him but lets just say we're not on good terms. Mind you this is stuff that happened between us over a year ago and outside of GS. I don't want to bring it up myself, perhaps a discussion for another time.

Also to get it on record. I joined this site because it was mentioned to me by the awesome guy I'm dating. All 3 of us are relatively close in terms of location.

Bottom line is not everyone likes me, doesn't matter what the case may be but there are always people who will rain on your parade. I don't know what the deal is about why you were accused of trolling... but if you like coming here and like staying in touch with people, why let them have an impact on your happiness? The guy on this board that doesn't like me could potentially say or do a lot of things to make me look like an awful person. I know I'm not an awful person, he never met me in person anyway. So I don't stress over it. This community has a lot of folks from a lot of different places add that to the complexity of each individual, someones going to spar with someone else at some point.

Me on the other hand I like heading things up head on. If someone were to accuse me of something I make my case and move on.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

starlight Wrote:Regardless that i logged back in after a week away i dont feel welcome on this site.
I understand that's how you FEEL. But is it an actual FACT that you're "not welcome" on this site? I don't believe it is a fact. I believe the fact is that everyone who behaves themselves and doesn't cause trouble and stir up shit IS welcome on this site. And, as others are saying, you can't expect EVERYONE to like you. That isn't going to happen here or anywhere. That's a fact. Some people will, some people won't. Even the people who like you and would like to be friends with you might get fed up with your constant complaining. Can you understand that? It isn't YOU they get tired of, it is the COMPLAINING. We never get the other side of the coin and
that gets tiresome (to say the least).

Quote:Especially after i was accused of trolling,
I'd say EVERYONE who participates in a forum and expresses themselves fairly honestly gets accused of trolling somewhere sometime. SO WHAT? The question is, WERE you trolling? If you weren't and you know you weren't then that's that. But you see, you take this accusation to heart... as if it means something on some deep level. It doesn't. Hell... even I *can* and *do* troll on occasion. That is... say things that are intentionally provocative. Probably you weren't doing it intentionally... but that doesn't mean you weren't doing it.

Quote: i shouldnt have joined and shouldnt have logged back in but i tried to make a go of it but i have my issues that reflect on here when i shouldnt and i aint going to get help on here.
Well but "help" is relative, right? Just being friendly with someone could be a help to you. PROVIDED you don't take every damn thing someone says (or does not say) as a personal affront. As if everything has to do with YOU. As far as real help, no you're not going to get that on a forum. For that you need to work directly with your care giver. You know this.

Quote: So to me the site is a pointless thing to have in my life, its not nice when you find a outlet and you feel ganged up against with accusations.
Give us a link to a thread where you were "ganged up on". If that happened I'd like to see who did it and why, where they were coming from. Just go back and look at your posting history. I have. And I must say a lot of your posts, almost all of your posts, are negative comments. So... is that trolling or not? But in any case, yeah, I'd like to see the context for YOUR accusation against the members of this site.

Quote:Maybe as i assume people wont care and why should they and no im not crying about it or attention seeking. I could say more but why should i as it will only fall on deaf ears or become some sort of sarcasm and ill be ridiculed.
Nothing you've ever said fell on deaf ears here. We DO listen to what you say. The problem is, you say the same thing over and over and over again: Your life sucks. AND you don't take any responsibility for that. Your life sucks because of other people and there isn't anything you can do about it.

Now maybe you think I'm being sarcastic or am ridiculing you. I'm not. I've known you for rather a long time now (in internet terms). I like you a lot. I think you're a great guy. I think you have a lot of potential. But, damn, dude... you make it VERY difficult for people to like you consistently. I'm totally serious.

IDK, maybe you truly can't help it. But if that is the case, that's truly sad because people WANT to like you. They truly do. But apparently you don't see that.

That's part of my real WHY asked previously.

Quote:Bye to the people as i say i connected with.
And this is the other part of that WHY.... you always do this. You alway "delete" your account... not only here but elsewhere. You've done this over and over and over again. WHY? At some point you're going to have to face up to what you put into the pot. Blaming everyone -- or anyone -- else for your unhappiness is a dead-end street. Goes nowhere. So... is that what you want? If not... if what you want is to have friends... or at least to try to... then this site, this forum, is or could be good practice for you.

BUT.. you have to start owning your own bullshit. You have to stop accusing everyone else of either ignoring you or not liking you or what the F ever. Its just not true and YOU need to see that.

If I could like Mike's post more than once, I would.

Honestly, if you don't want to be here, don't visit. Yet all I've seen so far is you replying to basically everyone in this thread who has commented. Seriously? For someone who doesn't feel welcome (insert extra reasons here), you sure are visiting a lot.