Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Achievements V Objectification on GS
You should try finding guys on hookup apps when your best feature is a big Elefant trunk...

talk about objectification...

luckily my boyfriend is more interested in my big heart...

I think there is a balance but it also depends on how influenced you are by someone's looks. People like different things about one appearance...whether its their eyes to if they have a big ass or whatever. However, I think people should ultimately be judge by their character. That is unless of course you're out for one night stands then who cares, but those who are dating then of course you should get to know someone for who they are, no whether they have six pack abs and so on.

One thing for sure though, the one thing that ruins a really hot guy is if they're a complete douchebag, then they could be 450 lbs for all I care. No, I wouldn't date someone 450 lbs, not because I'm mean person or hate fat people, I don't find people at such a weight to be attractive, its beyond being overweight.

I think the bigger question would be whether or not someone would leave their partner if they put on a lot of weight...like you met them when they were ripped and put on 100 lbs or more. I personally wouldn't I think if I made it that long with someone I don't see appearance being that much of a factor, honestly though if you really love someone looks don't matter in the end.

If anything should be motivated to stay in shape. You'll look good for your partner and vice versa, if it matters so much about the looks if not the health benefits of having a healthy lifestyle.

I don't like calling guys I like "cute" I think it is brutally overused. I at least say handsome and if they won't find it odd I'll even say they're beautiful. However, I try not to objectify them by asking for nudes or dick pics and all that crap, it really doesn't interest me anyway. That's just my thoughts on it.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!