Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Achievements V Objectification on GS
East Wrote:Um....I think someone is playing troll with the anonymous feature....
Yeah no shit.

[Image: TrollSpray.jpg]

One of the nice things about GS is that it is not a hook up site. It is a site where you are welcome to post anything about anything and most people do just that. It is on the whole a non-judgemental site that is here to ask questions and to offer advice, to help those who need help. Had tou ased a sensible question most probably people would have answered you regardless of whether you have a photo in your profile or not. My avatar is of Matisse's "Snail" and yet people still answer my posts.

Enjoy "Twilight" if that''s what you like.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Anonymous Wrote:Phrases like 'I'd give you one' from strangers

Slow down?
Let's not be hasty here..
One what?

East Wrote:Um....I think someone is playing troll with the anonymous feature....
Du'h, you think?

Nobody wants me for who I am

Nice tits, toots.

Anonymous Wrote:Du'h, you think?

Nobody wants me for who I am

I know the feeling, as I'm sure we all do from one point or another in our lives being rejected for who we are. Though I'm sure if you want allot of us here can help, but so far there have been no detail's or info stated on anything specific. I'm sorry if I'm mistaken here, and with respect but I'm also guessing your British from some of the words used like "I'm on about". I've known allot of British people online. Smile If I'm correct that narrows the suspects. Tongue

I think i may know who this troll could be...
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:I think i may know who this troll could be...

Scared

Rofl

Asthanos

Anonymous Wrote:play on our gaming systems for 12 hours solidly without even going to the toilet.

that's an achievement?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!