Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Achievements V Objectification on GS
CellarDweller Wrote:that's an achievement?

I certainly can't hold my pee for that long Smile
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

What the hell is going on? This topic makes no sense.

Fuck it: Best Topic of 2015.

*Reads through the entire thread, gets lost a few times along the way and ends up just waving to Miles cause it's been awhile since he's seen him post*

"Let us now praise famous men, and our fathers that begat us.
The Lord hath wrought great glory by them through his great power from the beginning.
Such as did bear rule in their kingdoms, men renowned for their power, giving counsel by their understanding, and declaring prophecies:
Leaders of the people by their counsels, and by their knowledge of learning meet for the people, wise and eloquent in their instructions:
Such as found out musical tunes, and recited verses in writing:
Rich men furnished with ability, living peaceably in their habitations;
All these were honoured in their generations, and were the glory of their times.
There be of them, that have left a name behind them, that their praises might be reported.
And some there be, which have no memorial; who are perished, as though they had never been; and are become as though they had never been born, and their children after them.
But these were merciful men, whose righteousness hath not been forgotten.
With their seed shall continually remain a good inheritance,
and their children are within the covenant.
Their seed standeth fast, and their children for their sakes.
Their seed shall remain for ever, and their glory shall not be blotted out.
Their bodies are buried in peace; but their name liveth for evermore.
The people will tell of their wisdom, and the congregation will show forth their praise."

from Ecclesiasticus
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:"Let us now praise famous men, and our fathers that begat us.
The Lord hath wrought great glory by them through his great power from the beginning.
Such as did bear rule in their kingdoms, men renowned for their power, giving counsel by their understanding, and declaring prophecies:
Leaders of the people by their counsels, and by their knowledge of learning meet for the people, wise and eloquent in their instructions:
Such as found out musical tunes, and recited verses in writing:
Rich men furnished with ability, living peaceably in their habitations;
All these were honoured in their generations, and were the glory of their times.
There be of them, that have left a name behind them, that their praises might be reported.
And some there be, which have no memorial; who are perished, as though they had never been; and are become as though they had never been born, and their children after them.
But these were merciful men, whose righteousness hath not been forgotten.
With their seed shall continually remain a good inheritance,
and their children are within the covenant.
Their seed standeth fast, and their children for their sakes.
Their seed shall remain for ever, and their glory shall not be blotted out.
Their bodies are buried in peace; but their name liveth for evermore.
The people will tell of their wisdom, and the congregation will show forth their praise."

from Ecclesiasticus

So..
The dirty martinis were good huh?

Haven't had any yet, man. Have a hideous sore throat. Oddly, sipping on the brine from a jar of olives is somewhat soothing. I guess the salt helps. Gin along with it would put me in a box.

Can't decide whether to go to the doctor or just by ammunition.
I bid NO Trump!

[MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION]. .
Well ..
Do one.. prepare for the other..?

If your throat does not get any better by the morning. .
Then go..

Personally .. I wouldn't go to the doc for a sore throat. .

I'd prefer to set my phone's alarm for a gargle of listerine and salt water every 2-4 hours..

Gideon Wrote:*Reads through the entire thread, gets lost a few times along the way and ends up just waving to Miles cause it's been awhile since he's seen him post*

Wavey

Sheep

Have you considered perhaps just sitting in the dirt and eating worms?

Anonymous Wrote:No. I'm not taking the sack off because you'll just judge me on my looks. This is exactly what I'm on about. I shouldn't have to be seen to get my point across.

Instead of you'd politely asked 'What's your favourite Mexican dish?' then this may have led to a lovely conversation about quesadillas.

It's just such a shame.

Your just scare we will critize your boxers and boots again.
~Beaux