Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acne!!!! D:
Just see a doctor. I had bad acne for years and finally saw a doctor when I was around 22. He put me on antibiotics and retin-A. Plus the normal benzoyle peroxide and moisturizer routine. And my skin is finally almost 100% clear. The antibiotics almost completely suppress my breakouts. I get about 2-3 pimples a month and they usually heal in a day. The antibiotics simply don't allow them to grow.

Just see your doctor. It might cost more at first but the increased chance of actually getting clear skin is worth it.

hello,
Ache is something that alot of teenagers experience within their life... I experienced it and so did my partner so its nothing out of the ordinary... Worse thing you can use is a flannel to try to get rid of them because all this does is cause imbetigo which is frequent rubbing of a rough surface for long periods of time causing the skin damage. Dont worry about having it because eventually it will clear within time however best thing to do is eat a healthy life style and throw some water without soap around your face... Avoid soap like the plague as i found this imflammed my situation as it doesnt have the right moisturers in it... Visiting a doctor may help however they may just tell you that it is part of growing up...

One thing that I have read and seems to help is to sleep with a clean towel on your pillow. I wouldn't expect too much from doing this but it's pretty cheap and can help somewhat.

i use ivory soap or traders joes soap -its ok

acne seems like its on the increase-i blame lack of sun /vitamin d/lack of taking long walks

kids sit at home staring at a computer screen -its not natural

too much sun can be bad too