Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activity plans?
In twelve more days, August 8th, I'll leave @ 2:05pm headed on my last trip to Brisbane for maybe six years! It'll be the last because my man will be finally moving here from there after Christmas. I have a 4 hour forty minute layover in Dallas and today I've been trying to link up with friends in that area to do a brief reunion. Sitting nearly 5 hours in an airport is not a fun experience.

Should be a fun time in Brisbane. After 23 hours traveling and loosing a day crossing the Date Line, I'll land there 5am on Sunday August 10th... grab some overdue face time and all that, 2 ounces of whiskey to put me to sleep and get up in time to make it to his granny's 89th birthday.... after that I have no idea what he has planned for for the rest of the visit. There just better be plenty of time alone at his place!!!!

This was my weekend off but I got called in and next weekend is my weekend duty so I don't have any plans for awhile. Over time here I come.