Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actor Peter Falk Dies at the Age of 83
One of my all time favorite TV detectives died last night at his home in Beverly Hills. Actor Peter Falk was 83. He will be remembered at the charming detective Lieutenant Columbo. If anyone is old enough to remember him, he was a great character.

May he rest in Peace....

So we lost one more of the great Actors... a with them a bit of our childhood....

That reminds me on Bea Arthur, Estelle Getty, Rue McClanahan, Zelda Rubinstein, Leslie Nielsen, Elisabeth Taylor ....

or some of the great german Actors like : Heidi Kabel, Inge Meysel, Witta Pohl, Evelyn Hamann, Mick Werup

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P. Detective Lieutenant Columbo.

Do the police have any suspects in his death? Have they checked to make sure none of those criminals he put away have escaped from Riker's Island?

I never like Detective Shows and wasn't too much a Cassavettes Fan but I will always remember him for reading the story at the beginning of Never Ending Story...small part but he really shined...one of my favorite movies ever. RIP Mr Falk

East Wrote:I never like Detective Shows and wasn't too much a Cassavettes Fan but I will always remember him for reading the story at the beginning of Never Ending Story...small part but he really shined...one of my favorite movies ever. RIP Mr Falk

Did'nt know that, love that film xx

East Wrote:I never like Detective Shows and wasn't too much a Cassavettes Fan but I will always remember him for reading the story at the beginning of Never Ending Story...small part but he really shined...one of my favorite movies ever. RIP Mr Falk
Did he? I haven't seen that film forever so you may be right. I know for sure he was the grandpa reading to a young Fred Savage in The Princess Bride though and that's what I'll remember him from myself. Rest in peace, Peter.

jbrowder24 Wrote:Did he? I haven't seen that film forever so you may be right. I know for sure he was the grandpa reading to a young Fred Savage in The Princess Bride though and that's what I'll remember him from myself. Rest in peace, Peter.

I think I mixed it up with Princess Bride...I think I am wrong. I remember him reading the story and for some reason I thought he was reading it to Bastion (from Never Ending Story) Confusedmile:...anyway...I thought it was a great beginning for the movie. I loved Princess Bride as well.

rip
i dont know him that much but im sure he will be forever missed

Proof that you don't need to be perfect to be a great actor. He will be missed but never forgotten. Anyone remember "Murder by Death"?