Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actual Sports Fan
Ok, I can't the only guy on here who actually likes sports.

I love sports. I love to watch Football, baseball, racing, I can tolerate soccer, hockey, basketball, sometimes I will watch the weird sports when they come on like world's strongest man, crossfit games, x games, sumo, etc.

As far as actual playing, I love football, baseball, skydiving, and car racing.

Am I the only one?

Richard

Sports? You mean the thing with all the running and the bullies?

To be honest, I can't say I'm a sports fan. Yeah, I don't mind watching it, and sometimes ( Canada, Vancouver...hockey play offs...you can't help but to get caught up in it) I do pay attention to the post-seasons. The thing is, yeah, sometimes the games can be entertaining, but growing up in a household that isn't much fans of sports, it was hard for me to get into it. I guess if I had to pick two shows to watch, it would be Basketball and Hockey. ( I am just so fucking clueless about Soccer with different leagues and stuff)

Playing sports? Gosh, I'm obviously a fatass, but I do enjoy playing sports. Not a fan of watching, but I do love playing even though I'm like the least ideal player ever(Short..fat....slow...LOL) . I do love plying football, soccer, and basketball.

I never got into watching sports much. Back before the Baseball teams all went on strike and ruined the spirit of the game, I was into watching ball games.

I do prefer to watch a ball game of amateurs in the park over pro-ball. Softball, little league, stuff like that. I figured if the pitcher can pretty much strike out each inning the 'fun' isn't there anymore.

Back before I blew the disk in my neck I threw a ball, chased after other men and stuff like that. I did sports and was into it on a regular basis. Baseball and American Football were pretty much the only two sports I got into.

Yep, sports fan here, for as long as I can remember. I follow some of my teams at least semi-religiously. Wink I used to play a bit for not for a long time. I played things like baseball, floor hockey, volleyball, and some intramural football in school (two hand touch). As long as there's a game on TV I'm happy.

I don't do sports (...) and honestly I don't like watching it, especially those team, for me is like watching kids playing...
I don't like watching people doing things in general, I don't watch tv etc.
F1, motorbike, skying and other individual similar sport are better, but only once in a while...

I hate sports, both watching and actually doing them. I like being active though, stuff like running and swimming but not really for competition.

Im good at football, or soccer as you call it,but dont play often anymore. I dont watch sports, never have. If somebody asked me as a boy, what team i support, id just say manchester united to save getting funny looks! And hope they dont ask questions! Although as mentioned i turned out quite good at it (but im not one for changing room banter)

Oh i will watch a triathalon if i notice it, i also like pool.

I've been meaning to get into hockey for ages, which I love watching, but I would be lying if I answered yes, unfortunately Sad. I would love to try playing sports with a friend patient enough to teach me, but not many people have that patience. I was, and am, the nerdy kid, which isn't a bad thing, but it hasn't left much room for sports Smile

I used to follow sports a lot fell out of the loop used to watch espn and Jim Rome followed baseball football and hockey don't like college sports or basketball