Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AdamAndWill has reached 100 Posts!
StingRay Wrote:I know the day yall started in GS as Adam and Will. It was last Sinday. <thats how I spell it. I heard loads of cussin when Adam closed his GS acct. so when I found the new acct. I left it up on the screen for him to see when he came back in.

Todays Friday. it took TWO guys FIVE days to rack up a HUNDRED PTS.

I just did HALF A HUNDRED all by myself in 24 hours.
I aint gonna call pussy on this but just pointing out what a real man can do compared to wannabes.

LOL.

... but can you take a dick up the butt? In the mouth? Swallow? Hmmm??? The borrowed Aneros doesn't count!!

Who's cringing now !?!?!? Smile

(Just kidding!!!)

Borg69 Wrote:... but can you take a dick up the butt? In the mouth? Swallow? Hmmm??? The borrowed Aneros doesn't count!!

Who's cringing now !?!?!? Smile

(Just kidding!!!)

Borg.
lets get some things out of the way.
Im here because my best friend likes hanging out with you guys.
I treat his all his friends with respect.
I just ask for a little back.

Youre embarrassing people in GS and yourself talking that way and dont know it yet.

If I can move past what you do with the stuff below the belt how about returning the favor.

Adding funny quips after doesn't change nothing. Im here to make friends with my best friends people and I want you to be one of them.

StingRay Wrote:I know the day yall started in GS as Adam and Will. It was last Sinday. <thats how I spell it. I heard loads of cussin when Adam closed his GS acct. so when I found the new acct. I left it up on the screen for him to see when he came back in.

Todays Friday. it took TWO guys FIVE days to rack up a HUNDRED PTS.

I aint gonna call pussy on this but just pointing out what a real man can do compared to wannabes.

LOL.

(Adam) Yeah? Well us pussies had other things to do (like each other) --- I feel for you man, no action, gotta get your rocks off posting about ice cubes --- maybe when he gets home we can talk him into taking you on another pussy hunt (his term, not mine)---

StingRay Wrote:Borg.

Youre embarrassing people in GS and yourself talking that way and dont know it yet.

If I can move past what you do with the stuff below the belt how about returning the favor.

Adding funny quips after doesn't change nothing. Im here to make friends with my best friends people and I want you to be one of them.

No, no sweetie, calm down. It really is funny. Borg knows and appreciated the exquisite insanity that is our lives lol ---This is one of those deals where you just hadda be there from day one.
But damn, you're a sweetie :glittering-red-lips

I mean, basically, you probably haven't read ALL of V's posts...

StingRay Wrote:Todays Friday. it took TWO guys FIVE days to rack up a HUNDRED PTS.

LOL.

StingRay Wrote:Borg.

So it's ok for you to come in here ... a GAY place, and be boasting all your straight tough guy bravado on us insinuating we're "pussies" and not "real men" (which is really highly insulting, btw), but if we fling it back a little in jest, you get all bent out of shape with hurt feelings.

Typical.

*drunk bonobo walks into thread, attempting to side step flung monkey poo*

so, anyway, congrats A&W...reminds me, a root beer float sounds really good right now.

you're the biggest whores of them all.

Borg69 Wrote:So it's ok for you to come in here ... a GAY place, and be boasting all your straight tough guy bravado on us insinuating we're "pussies" and not "real men" (which is really highly insulting, btw), but if we fling it back a little in jest, you get all bent out of shape with hurt feelings.

Typical.

Youre right. I was out of line. I apoligize. I dont even why I reacted that cause normally that type stuff dont bother me.

StingRay Wrote:Youre right. I was out of line. I apoligize. I dont even why I reacted that cause normally that type stuff dont bother me.

Will: I'm glad you apologized because yeah, you were off base. And I'll tell you something else - if this is how it goes when someone reaches 100 posts, I'm going to be really, really cautious about trying for 500.

On the telly at my place,
Its Will and Grace,
In the hotel room book,
Should one take a look
Before that room you leave,
Its Adam and Eve
Adam and Will?
Getting used to it still.

Congrats u too