Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Add three sentences to the story' thread
This has probably been created before in some shape or form. Basically you help add to the ongoing story by adding three sentences. You can steer the plot into being as dramatic, comedic, bizarre or scary as you feel (well, still within GS guidelines). I shall start.

A man walked down a cold, dark street late at night. He was approaching his destination when his phone beeped. He pulled it from his pocket and read the message that was to change his life forever.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

He stood there...
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

...and for a moment felt like he was part of a story where people added three sentences each time. However he quickly shook off this silly notion and read the message again. "Come to my house. NOW" was all it said.

-_-

[Image: 38BJCmU.gif]

He took a moment to breathe. He wonders what could be so urgent. He waited for a second and then he rushed there.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

He arrived at the door and took a deep breath. Heart racing and palms sweating, he decides to proceed. The door creaked open and he couldn't believe what he saw.

He looked at the man dressed in leather from head to toe. He wasnt sure why he answered the call but tonight was the night. Tonight would be the night he joined in on the kinky fun!
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

He soon realised he may be out of his comfort zone however, when he saw a fisting sling, a gas mask, nipple clamps and spanking paddle against one wall. His sex, until apparently now it seemed, was all very vanilla. As the leather clad man beckoned him over, chuckling softly, he was in two minds as to whether to run back out of the door.

However his hesitation was to make all the difference. Suddenly he heard a loud bang as the door crashed open behind him, and he barely any time to see the assailants who thrust a sack over his head. He feel a massive thwack to his head before he passed out, knowing nothing else for many hours...

Waking up in a dark warehouse [MENTION=23058]IanSaysHi[/MENTION] Has found himself shirtless and tied to a table. He hears the footsteps and then before his very eyes stands four hooded figures. One of the figure steps forward and begins to say.....
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:One of the figure steps forward and begins to say.....

"you've predictably turned this story sexual"

And now it's time for next person to make a sentence,

Because just then...