Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
emotional and sexual abuse?
UPDATE

To anyone who is interested.
I have a few friends who are policemen, and I spoke to one of them earlier today.
I explained the story in as much detail as I could and asked him for his advice.

He said in the eyes of the law, what happened was technically assault. However going through the legal system could potentially cause more harm than good. Seeing the guy a second time seriously weakens my case and it would be a matter of my word against his. And apparently his defence would give me a hard time. He said I should be greatful nothing worse happened that it did and I came through it all ok.

So I agree with that.

He also advised me against telling my boyfriend. After hearing his reasoning I think I will follow his advice.
Telling my boyfriend will be opening a can of worms as if he believes me, he'll be wanting to know who the guy is which can then lead to going down the whole legal route, because obviously the guy will defend himself.
If the guy decided to brag about anything that happened for the benefit of his own ego, and my boyfriend were to find out then I've been instructed to show my boyfriend the conversation with the policeman.

Unless there seems to be a good reason for it, I think I will keep this to myself as there is no need to upset the man I love, over one nasty guy who tried to have his way with me.

I feel so much pressure lifted off me. I feel better about this now. I acted in good faith looking for friendship and he abused that. In the words of my friend I've "only acted how you did out of fear of the situation". He couldn't take no for an answer, and that is not my fault.

I hope other people will read this and take something from this experience.

You have way too much time on your hands!
What do we say to a guy that keeps hanging out with his 'Rape-ish' creepy friend... then complains about getting molested?

Those cops are wondering why you engaged this creep after the first incident ...

Here is what I think...
You got a bit of a sexual rush from the incident..
Thats why you kept going back.
..You liked it!!
Clearly this guy knows you are into him..that is why he made numerous attempts..and pretty much succeeded.

This is just you wrestling with your conscience.

Engaging in creepy behaviour with creepy people makes you creepy.

So after being sexually assaulted (this guy showed his true colors) you decided to go spent time with him alone?

Do you secretly want to be raped? Serious question you need to ask yourself here... Is there this rape fantasy you have that you might be playing with with this fella?

I for one would have taken his cock and then his balls to hand and see how much pressure his nuts could take with both squeezing and pulling to see how fast he could put that car in gear and take me directly home.

I have a zero tolerance policy to being sexually assaulted. I got a stomach full of that shit as a kid - no one - and I mean absolutely positively no one - is going to make me a victim again.

I'll rip a guys balls off, or drive a pencil through his dick if he tries that shit with me.

I definitely wouldn't have gone for a walk with him... Well except maybe to walk along the edge of the highest local cliff and see how well he can maintain his balance with a little shove.

I couldn't keep such a thing a secret from my better half. He knows me and I want it to stay that way. It worries me slightly that you don't feel the same. If you're truely as innocent as you make it sound, then way play your cards as if you're guilty?
A relationship of lies is a lie. You're going down a bad road mr.!