Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addicted already
My partner was a smoker --- and I have asthma. When we first moved in together, he was very diligent about going outdoors to smoke. Until the temp hit 14 below 0 and the snow and sleet were flying. He tried patches, gun, lozenges, Chantix, hypnosis - and all the while he was freezing his a** off out in the yard. For some reason, the E-cigarettes did it for him, he has been off cigarettes for 3 years. Not sure whether it was the factor of oral gratification or what, but it worked. So I wish you success - your husband wants to keep you alive and healthy for a long, long time - that has to be a good thing!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:My first job was the tobacco fields of Kentucky - well my first paid job. When I was 14 I started working for $5.00 an hour, which back then in that time and place that was really, really good pay.

Dates me, no?

That is where I was introduced to the brand name tobacco that I smoked until I switched to roll~yer~owns...

I've been smoking for 34 years... Real tobacco, not that sissy E-cigarette crap that lacks real manly stuff like carcinogens and tar. How in the hell am I supposed to get a good case of lung cancer with a carcinogen free/tar free fake as all get out smoke produce that is steam not smoke?Rolleyes

Sheesh, - next thing you will tell me is you wear a seat belt whilst driving a car, or a helmet whilst riding your bicycle.:eek:

Whoosies - the whole 21st century is full of em.

:tongue:

BA - I really thought you were going to say Tillsonburg at the start! As a proud ole dated Canadian, Stompin' Tom told us the stories of a different time.

One of those stories was of Tillsonburg:

Thanks for the memory of Stompin Tom - he passed on a few years back.

And for some more corny Stompin Tom: