Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addicted to coke
fjp999 Wrote:or a penny, I hear if you leave it long enough it will take off the face of Lincoln

I havent tried it but i ve read about it and put me off from coca-cola for life.
Will either fruit juice or sprite when i fast-food.

fjp999 Wrote:or a penny, I hear if you leave it long enough it will take off the face of Lincoln

:eek: Please don't put me in the cokeCry I have enough trouble finding a date as it is without having my face dissolved.
:tongue:

BiPenny Wrote::eek: Please don't put me in the cokeCry I have enough trouble finding a date as it is without having my face dissolved.
:tongue:

Sorry, talking about the GAY Lincoln so no need to worry Ms Bi

Biggthumpup

SPRITE IS HORRENDOUS!Reminds me of the taste of Iron Brew.

i love coke it is my favrite drink!Confusedmile:

I was the polar opposite. I was addicted to Pepsi. I really liked Pepsi back when I was in my teens and early 20's. Actually I was addicted to any Pepsi products LOL!

Oh you know what it is weird? I really don't like Coke and I literally haven't had Coke in 15 years. No joke! I was exclusively into Pepsi. Don't worry, I may drink Coke again.

Diet coke for me! Or Diet Pepsi.

And i would give anything to try Vanilla Coke!! My mate is the same. Every time we go to Tesco we go in the drinks isle and pray they decided to release it in the UK instead of rubbish Cherry Coke pish!

cherry coke! yeah bwoy...

feel those teeth rot, then the power burp. Mmmmmm

i am addicted to coke, lol, but lately i've been hitting the diet brands to stay somewhat healthy, and diet coke isn't very good ...