Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addicted to him
I think FINALLY got myself a man this weekend!We met on the internet (yeah,I know) and we finally met up this weekend and the sparks were flying.He's unlike any other guy that I've met,he's Australian,he's a dancer,has a wicked sense of humour,is very beautiful & talks dirty like no ones business.There is one problem though,I'm addicted to him.Every little secone that I get,I call,text or e-mail him.We talk till the early hours of the morning.Is this normal or healthy?

Dan1089 Wrote:I think FINALLY got myself a man this weekend!We met on the internet (yeah,I know) and we finally met up this weekend and the sparks were flying.He's unlike any other guy that I've met,he's Australian,he's a dancer,has a wicked sense of humour,is very beautiful & talks dirty like no ones business.There is one problem though,I'm addicted to him.Every little secone that I get,I call,text or e-mail him.We talk till the early hours of the morning.Is this normal or healthy?

aawwww !!! You're in love !!! WinkXyxthumbs
Ofcourse its normal to be like this when its new and exciting and you're head over heals about the boy !!

CONGRATS BABE !!! Hope you have tons and tons of fun !!

yes, as Rowan said, it is completely normal and I hope the giddy period never ends for ya. It is the best!

I don't think I'm in love Ro!Hmmm...I don't know how describe the nature of our relationship,it's twisted.

Dan1089 Wrote:I don't think I'm in love Ro!Hmmm...I don't know how describe the nature of our relationship,it's twisted.
Well, infatuation can be fun too. Wink Don't worry about whether it's love or not. Love might happen later.

The time to take stock is when it's not two-way traffic or if the preoccupation interferes with the other bits of your life. Till (and if) then, enjoy. Xyxthumbs

Dan1089 Wrote:I don't think I'm in love Ro!Hmmm...I don't know how describe the nature of our relationship,it's twisted.

Well, theres a big difference between "Love" and being "In Love" .

But, no matter what it is, just take it as it comes and HAVE FUN !!! Wink

Aww that's sooo cool Confusedmile:
Love it when sparks fly.
Same here, met up with a guy called Tom last Sunday before I went on my uni pub crawl. He walked 15 mins in the cold and rain to meet me - how sweet is that! And he wouldn't let me buy him a drink hmph! So this week he is gonna come to mine to watch DVDs and im gonna buy pizza and he's gonna stay over - but nothing like that Wink yet. lol. He's lovely so hopefully things will go well with that and hopefully things will go wicked with yours mr! Keep us updated :biggrin: *is nosey*

The best of luck Smurls!I'm so proud of myself that I haven't succumed to temptation and have sex with him although I can tell you it's really difficult!This is so unlike me,I guess I'm treating this like my heterosexual relationships.A strange thing happened though,I sent Trent a pick of Dan Jnr and he was upset.Yes,indeed this was slutty on my part but he was offended.Argh,the principled gay man is so complicated!

Dan1089 Wrote:... I sent Trent a pick of Dan Jnr ...
Roflmao Bless!

What?Is that a huge "no,no" in the thinking gay man's etiquette guide?marshlander,would you be offended if I sent you a pic of my manly bits?