Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addicted to him
Dan1089 Wrote:Roflmao Sorry about the confusion.Just that I and I believe,many people,tend to use the word "fuck*ing" (Wink at prince) as an adverb and adjective of some sort.For example,I'm f*cking angry at him,I'm f*cking driving to work,f*cking leave me alone etc.A guy called "crazy"?!That's got red flags everywhere.

Haha I do that a LOT.
You can also shove 'fucking' into the middle of words as an 'infix'
For instance 'ala-fucking-bama" for alabama.... and as a particle in between words like 'shut your fucking mouth' - it's quite an interesting word really!! And in that case it is a particle, unless you just so happen to be using your mouth as the sentence may imply?? haha!

Dan1089 Wrote:Roflmao Sorry about the confusion.Just that I and I believe,many people,tend to use the word "fuck*ing" (Wink at prince) as an adverb and adjective of some sort.For example,I'm f*cking angry at him,I'm f*cking driving to work,f*cking leave me alone etc.A guy called "crazy"?!That's got red flags everywhere.

We're all playing on words here, and syntax... Let's be honest, we all love a good laugh from a misplaced, misspelt word... :wiink:
..........................^
..........................II
...............Case in point...
Wink

Yeah that too.Like "I fucking love Jared fucking Leto.But I have to learn to limit my swe*ring.Last year,I was out of control.

Dan1089 Wrote:Yeah that too.Like "I fucking love Jared fucking Leto.But I have to learn to limit my swe*ring.Last year,I was out of control.

Hey, that's like telling Jared to go F*CK himself, Danny, my boy... Wink

ha ha my observation was on the fact that the * is used to cover up "bad" words, no?

but you tongue-in-cheekly used it to replace a letter that does NOT conceal the bad word!

like, fuck*ng instead of f*cking :tongue:

reminds me of an interview with r.e.m.'s lead singer michael stipe, where he used the word asshole several times, and it was censored, but... just the "hole" part. so on the interview you got ass*beep* :biggrin: nice job guys.

For another explanation Pelerinul, there was this other site we used to contribute to which systematically scrambled some naughty words (though not 'CUNT' [why on earth not??]) into something like @[/*^%@)x
and so from that derived the idea of deliberately misspelling a dirty word for it to pass through and still be legible as the naughty word it was supposed to be... Isn't that how those T-shirts bearing the letters FCUK came out??? They were supposedly an acronym for something else, but no one was fool*d... I deliberately used the word fuck*ng because I thought it a bit silly to beep that word when everyone knew what word Dan was using, in real speech.

But sometimes, even a feeble disguise like a transparent scarf, or a short item of clothing can be very sexy....

princealbertofb Wrote:For another explanation Pelerinul, there was this other site we used to contribute to which systematically scrambled some naughty words (though not 'CUNT' [why on earth not??]) into something like @[/*^%@)x
and so from that derived the idea of deliberately misspelling a dirty word for it to pass through and still be legible as the naughty word it was supposed to be... Isn't that how those T-shirts bearing the letters FCUK came out??? They were supposedly an acronym for something else, but no one was fool*d... I deliberately used the word fuck*ng because I thought it a bit silly to beep that word when everyone knew what word Dan was using, in real speech.

But sometimes, even a feeble disguise like a transparent scarf, or a short item of clothing can be very sexy....

! you are a very shrewd mammal Wink:biggrin: