Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addicted to him
I think I love him.Am I f*cking crazy?

Dan1089 Wrote:I think I love him.Am I f*cking crazy?

Maybe Crazy In Love Bouncer

Enjoy Cool

I think it's just way too soon for me to be throwing arnond the "l" word.Maybe I'm in love? :confused: What is the difference between being in love and loving someone romantically?Can couples that have been involved for quite a long time (I'm looking at you princemarsh Wink) be still in love and love each other?Again,what's the difference?But this is a great feeling,I want it to last forever. :biggrin:

Dan1089 Wrote:I think it's just way too soon for me to be throwing arnond the "l" word.Maybe I'm in love? :confused: What is the difference between being in love and loving someone romantically?Can couples that have been involved for quite a long time (I'm looking at you princemarsh Wink) be still in love and love each other?Again,what's the difference?But this is a great feeling,I want it to last forever. :biggrin:
I think that the sensation of being "in love" is what gets you through the first bit of a relationship, when you are finding out about each other. It can be rather frantic emotionally and tends to play havoc with any regular routine, but I think it is an important part of the bonding process. It's that excitement that keeps you coming back for more while you lay down roots of a deeper nature.

After a while I guess we find a new way of being normal and learn to assimilate those extraordinary feelings and emotions. While life may not seem quite as dangerous or exciting, you learn to trust, share and be warm with each other. That's not to say that my heart doesn't still skip a beat at the thought of him or that those thoughts don't still make me smile all the way through ... or that our extended absences don't still bring a tear to the eye.

It's a bit like cooking a pan or rice. A full heat may produce volcanic results and the necessity for a lot of cleaning up, but the tastiest results come from a longer, slower simmer Rolleyes

marsh,where would the world be without you?I think I kinda get it now.

yes, the two sentences are pleonastically used. the first one includes the latter. :tongue::biggrin:

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:yes, the two sentences are pleonastically used. the first one includes the latter. :tongue::biggrin:

I think I'm fuck*ng love him crazy???

princealbertofb Wrote:
I think I'm fuck*ng love him crazy???

oh, see i thought "him" and "crazy" were guys' names... like, how could he be fuck*ing "crazy" when he's clearly in love with "him"? (by the way nice work *ing the appropriate letter!! hahahahaWink)

Roflmao Sorry about the confusion.Just that I and I believe,many people,tend to use the word "fuck*ing" (Wink at prince) as an adverb and adjective of some sort.For example,I'm f*cking angry at him,I'm f*cking driving to work,f*cking leave me alone etc.A guy called "crazy"?!That's got red flags everywhere.