Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anal orgasm
I think people get too hung up on words and definitions. Having read all the posts above, I'm still not sure what an anal orgasm is. And does it matter anyway? Like many others here I just like taking it up the jaxie and I don't give a fck whether the pleasure I get is called an orgasm or not. I don't even care that much whether I have an orgasm in my c0ck when being fcked BUT when I do the fcking, I do need to have the orgasm to finish things off.
I also think that people get too hung up on the notion of fcking. You don't have to do it. My best orgasms have been from blowjobs, if I am honest and I have known guys who have never fcked and still have a very good sex life. Even a bad gag reflex is not really a problem, as the most sensitive part of our c0cks is the frenum and that is not far from the tip. So don't worry about what you can and cannot do, Amigo, just ENJOY.

Amigo Wrote:What's a 'gag reflex'?

[COLOR="Purple"]As PA has already defined...

I always test it when eating popcorn. Usually when eating popcorn you get a kernel stuck in the back of your throat and you have to take your finger pretty far back to reach it and pull it forward. If you dont gag doing that then you have a controlled gag reflex.[/COLOR]

bitchlad Wrote:As an older, very passive guy with a much younger very dominant top boyfriend I often experience anal orgasm, it is different from the normal one when you toss off. We've been together for 10 years and it happens to me about 50% of the time when he's fucking me. Most of the time it is a long slow gentle orgasm feeling that lasts ages as I'm being fucked and intensifies but only slightly not violently as I cum. Sometimes he is gripping/squeezing my balls/ cock using them as a 'grab handle' but most of the times he isn't so it is definately anally driven. He controls when I'm allowed to cum under circumstances other than when I'm being fucked sometimes not allowing me to for a week or more and that may have something to do with it? But the thing that has always been a question in my mind is that very often I cum and cum a full load out of a totally limp cock in gentle spurts when I have one of these climaxes and I've always wondered how many other 'bitches' spurt out of the limp dicks you see so often on boys that are being fucked?

SoOooooOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOoooooooooooooooTTTTTT

It is only real in the sense that the top (or dildo, as the case may be) can stimulate the prostate enough to come "hands-free." But an anal orgasm as separate from a regular one does not exist.