Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addicted
I'm addicted to sucking cock. Can't get enough.

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Hi Tarocchi I'm sure there are a lot of forum members who will enjoy your addiction...!!
[/COLOR]

Invasion

Tarocchi Wrote:I'm addicted to sucking cock. Can't get enough.

That's so gay!

dfiant Wrote:That's so gay!

lol you big kid... He could be a woman secretly looking like a man.... Would that still be gay???? Sucking cock is like a game.... Always guranteed a prize at the end though lol

zeon Wrote:lol you big kid... He could be a woman secretly looking like a man.... Would that still be gay???? Sucking cock is like a game.... Always guranteed a prize at the end though lol

I couldn't help it...for some reason I actually pictured myself sucking cock in my minds eye...it's just so gay

dfiant Wrote:I couldn't help it...for some reason I actually pictured myself sucking cock in my minds eye...it's just so gay

talking of being a child when u say cock do u mean Penis OR do you mean male chicken???? Not the kind thats 18-21 lol

zeon Wrote:lol you big kid... He could be a woman secretly looking like a man.... Would that still be gay???? Sucking cock is like a game.... Always guaranteed a prize at the end though lol

... or not .....

lol how u not guranteed a prize satisfaction is the prize i think lol

ok ao after one you move onto the next. tell me what do you geet out of it
do you feel sexualy satisfied or exatly how do you feel is it imeaditly you want anotheror
and if you say noting i m not talking bout physical explosions on your side or the other persons side do you feel like you have pleased the guy and feel happily fiished or like it is necessaryfor the next one because something is missing no sexualfulfilment
have you ever had notonly a physical climax but an emotional one also?
please wright me back have met lots of guys that kinds feel this way but i am trying to see why that is