Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding random friends on Facebook
simon Wrote:lol shame for him,if he is good looking tell him you know loads of your mates get off to his pic Confusedmile:

He's modeled for undergear and appeared in Instinct magazine :eek:

LiZaRD_PlaNET Wrote:Adding random friends on Facebook has it's advantages: you find out who are homophobes. There's this one male model who commented that it makes him sick to look at pictures of people and their gay lovers. Seriously, for someone who works as a male model, homosexuality is a given in that profession. I'm just complaining.

wait til' you add Filipino friends on FB. i had a friend who tried to pull everyone's leg by putting status on his FB "i'm gay, so what?", guess what, the day after that he got like 60 comments all showing disgust about his revelation. the next day, he had to retract his comment and explained it was just a joke. i hope Mr. Zuckerberg put a special portion on FB that's like "recent friends who came out".

Welcome back, Virgin

UltraDude Wrote:You shouldn't be adding random people on Facebook. It's not MySpace. Well to me, Facebook has gotten a lot worse than MySpace. I refuse to go back on there. I may go back once tension between myself and my ex is 100% dead.
:mad:YEA THATS RIGHT FUCK FACEBOOK YEA I MEAN IT AND EVERYTHING IT STANDS FOR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THATS WHY I NEVER HAD A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ITS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO BE SO CALLED POPULARRRRRRRRRRRRRR OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HEY MOMM I GOT 800000000000000000 FRIENDS MAN WHO GIVES A SHIT OOH AND I CANT STAND HOWW THESE SOOOOOOO CALLEEEDDDD IM THE BEST ON TWITTER THINKS HE/SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SPECIAL. FUCK FACEBOOK, FUCK MYSPACE, FUCK TWITTER. MY GS FRIENDS IS ALL I NEED. Winknudge

WOOOOOO I FEEL BETTER JUST FOR SAYING THATWinknudge