Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adoption failure
You're a good man, [MENTION=2456]James[/MENTION] , Jim. Confusedmile:

Bubble Wrote:I am very thankful for all of you for your replies, support and involvement.
It is really good to talk with someone else about this because with time it makes you tired to discuss one and the same thing inside your family, especially when you know positions of each member of your family concerning the issue. Now it is needed to hear fresh thoughts about it. [MENTION=1766]princealbertofb[/MENTION], you are right it was a try but some time ago it was real failure for me, I had hope that in my family everything should be perfect and it is not me who will suffer from troubles during the adoption process. But life corrected everything and we should go forward. [MENTION=13210]Beaux[/MENTION], yes, it hurts...it hurts when you are trying to adopt someone elses's biological child and think I can't imagine how it hurts when it is biologicaly your baby.
We had a few consultations and found the place with guarantee and money back options. It sounds really good but I don't know how it works in reality. Anyway we don't have such sum for the program yet, so it is just like long-term perspective. [MENTION=18997]matty7[/MENTION], to tell the truth I afraid to start once again and in my mind international adoption is even more complicated if to compare with local process. Anyway, we are in search now and who knows maybe we will be brave enough to make one more try. My mother says it is worth to try despite all difficulties till 100% success....only then you will be able to evaluate of what you've got. She is right somehow.
One more time thank all of you! God bless you!

I would be very wary of places that offer "guarantees". We researched for over 3 years befor deciding on a surrogacy provider, and I have NEVER heard of any guarantee...
~Beaux

Hi, all! Decided to share with you my progress. We spend a couple of months for negotiations with different centers and clinics and finally found suitable variant.
So, now our surrogate is pregnant already, term is 3 weeks only but it is BIG hapiness for us!
We are so excited now!!!Elefant

Congrats!

I missed the beginning of this thread, but I just want to say the attitude of those people asking what a man needs a child for is fucking bullshit. What kind of a question is that? Why does anybody need a child for? Men can't be fathers or want to be fathers? I can't stand people like that. Such a mentality is absolute crap and it's inhuman. I don't understand what is wrong with people to become like that.

Bubble Wrote:So, now our surrogate is pregnant already, term is 3 weeks only but it is BIG hapiness for us!

I don't understand what this means. 3 weeks of what?

Anyway, glad things are working out for you.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:I don't understand what this means. 3 weeks of what?

Guessing he means the surrogate is only 3 weeks into pregnancy??

Anyway, congratulations Bubble! I do remember this thread back along. I do agree with Meridan that it is ludicrous to be met with such suspicion and questions. I am happy for you that things finally seem to be coming together for you, it's been a long old journey by the sounds of things!

I think Cridders got it right, the OP meant the mother is 3 weeks into her pregnancy....very early days, for sure.

Yes, it means 3 weeks of pregnancy, have 8 month for all this baby stuff Bird
We have high hopes that everything will go ok!
of course 8 month....seems long time and everything can happen, we are afraid of miscarriage or some other problems with embryo's development but somewhere deep inside the heart I know that this time everything will be as it should be.
After such long and thorny path to parenthood it can't go wrong...Ylinfant

Bubble Wrote:Hi all, nice to meet all of you here! As i see this section is not very popular among users of the forum but still I hope for getting some attention to my thread. Will be thankful for those who will read till the end and will give some recommendations.
I am in relations with my partner for a long time. For a couple of years we just lived together and then decided to make the next step. I wanted to adopt a child as a single man. It seemed like a good idea for the first sight.
We were in long search for an agency where it would be possible to do. There was taken a decision not to tell details that i am in relations with the other man etc. I just posed myself as a single man willing to become a father. I was not surprised when I visited a few agencies and centers and in each of them I was treated with suspicious attitude and always asked what for I need a child. Sig
Attitude was obvious but inside i felt myself strange because it sounded like man can't have desire and doesn't have instinct to be a father. But people don't understand that there can be different situations and these situations should not prevent you from experience of parenthood.

So, we spent a lot of time and finally found an agency where manager promised to help us. So, we've got aquainted with a cute baby boy, his name is Tom, he was 3 years at the moment we saw each other for the first time. At that moment I understood that instincts inside me told me that I can be a good father and for the first time in my life I had a feeling which I can't compare with no other feelings I experienced during my life. We started the process of adoption. But as it always happens everything goes wrong.

We spent 2 years waiting. When they told us that it is the end I felt like something died inside me. Then a long period of depression came. my husband didn't leave me at the hard period and after it our relations and our love became stronger. Together with it our desire to create a family also became stronger.

And now we decided to make the next step and we are looking for options of surrogacy. It is really scary for us to start everything from the beginning but seems like it is the only options where we can control the situation and we can't be nicely left. We know that adoption process and surrogacy are pretty different methods but they have the same goal.

Are here someone with useful recommendations or experience?
our stories have lots in common. I have come up with surrogacy as well. Moreover, you can get a genetically related child. CMC helps me greatly with everything, I am happy to be on my way to a full family,

Good luck to you! Make the right choise.

Hi! I have also chosen the program in CMC. Can you tell about yours? Just to compare. Which stage are you on? I have just signed the contract and they are searching for the donor and the surrogate for me.

Beaux Wrote:I wish you the best, but do not go into surrogacy without the expectation of disappointment as well. I don't know how much it cost where you are, but we have spent over $40,000 and ended up miscarrying at 5 months.
Trust me, it hurts.
~Beaux

Hi! I am still going to try, you will never know until you try. I am ready for everything, I am sure, it is possible to get the baby, even if I will try several times. Cheer up! It is worthy of doing!