Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adult Circumcision Advice NSFW
Hi Lads,
This is my first time using a forum site, and this is my first time creating a post and its going to be more open and honest than I usually feel comfortable being, so be nice and no making fun of me, haha.

Today, I confirmed with my Dr that I am going to have a dorsal slit circumcision, or a preputioplasty, or 'half cut' as it can be also referred. I have been advised that not everyone is pleased with the cosmetic outcome of the procedure but when looking for before and after photos on the web, instead I found nothing for the type of adult circumcision I will be having!

I wanted to reach out to anyone who has experienced adult circumcision, especially dorsal slit/'preputioplasty' procedures to tell me what the penis looks like once it has fully healed.

It would be even better if those who have had the procedure could private message me, or post on the thread, photos of their penis so I could gain a very clear understanding of what to expect.

I KNOW! this must seem like such a sleazy way of getting to see some cocks, but please understand the sensitivity of this post and how it is genuinely for medical understanding and ease of mind.

Thanks, lads.
MajorTom

[MENTION=24030]MajorTom[/MENTION]: Talk with your doctor about photos and examples of how it will look. He has access to medical texts and illustrations that you may not easily find on the web. Is this to relieve a phimosis?

Of course, London has some of the world's finest universities and libraries. Good sources that will reward a little legwork.

In any case, your doctor will understand if you make it clear that you do not want to go ahead with the procedure without understanding exactly what is to happen.

This may be of some help:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorsal_slit

By the way, welcome to GaySpeak. Hope you will return often.
I bid NO Trump!

Thanks for the help [MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION],

I've had a look at the link you've suggested, but, unfortunately these pages only display images or illustrations on the penis during the operation and not necessarily once the penis has healed and developed its final outcome.

It has also provoked a little confusion too as there are separate pages for both a 'dorsal slit' circumcision and a 'preputioplasty'; I was under the impression these were the same thing, but now I am not so sure.

I will take your advice and contact my Dr and hopefully get some understating on the procedure.

p.s as many responses as possible would be welcomed, so if if anyone else has any advice please post.

Hi Major Tom! Have you tried other things before this, like a prescription cream and stretching techniques?

Hi [MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION], thanks for getting in touch; I really appreciate it.
I was made aware of these other techniques but it was suggested by the two doctors I visited that this was not a suitable solution to my tight foreskin occurring during arousal. Instead, I was given the choice between a complete circumcision and a preputioplasty and I opted for the latter.

Hmmm not sure this be helpful.

Last year I had a cyst removed from my foreskin, but it was deeper than they thought it was so they had to cut deeper and that resulted in my foreskin split down one side where the cyst was. It looked totally fucked up, didn't help they put a stitch through my gland. But after they took the stitches, it healed you can't actually see where the scare tissue is.

It will bleed like hell afterwards but that is because of the large amount of blood vessels in that part of your body, so it should also mean it heels quickly.

Hi, [MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION]. All responses are helpful so thanks for replying.
I have heard about the amount of bleeding to expect which is worrying but understandable; that's just how the body works.

Even though I shouldn't be having any stitches attached to gland of me penis I have been warned that there obviously will be some scarring around the perimeter, so it is reassuring to know that the scarring you experienced is hardly there, from possibly a more invasive operation.

"People say circumcision does NOT hurt.
I was circumcised when I was born and I couldn’t walk for nearly a year!"

Sorry about that.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Your doc should be the main info provider in my opinion. Although with some many peeps out there willing to flash their dicks, you'd think finding your target demographic wouldn't be that hard.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Your doc should be the main info provider in my opinion. Although with some many peeps out there willing to flash their dicks, you'd think finding your target demographic wouldn't be that hard.

All in the name of medical research eh lol?