Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adult science quiz??
This was apparently devised by Pew Research and the Smithsonian. I think they could have come up with something just a little more taxing.

http://www.pewresearch.org/quiz/science-knowledge/

See how you do.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

13/13 Sheep

9/13, though i never had ''science'' on school or ever read about it so i suppose it's good then :3

havikryan Wrote:9/13, though i never had ''science'' on school or ever read about it so i suppose it's good then :3

Science is definitely not my subject but I too got 13/13 but then I think that the test was frankly too simplistic. Anyone with a reasonable IQ should be able to answer the quiz.

got 11/13 cant say which I got wrong as it would spoil it for others , one I misread , other I honestly did not know - enjoyed it, thx londoner

LONDONER Wrote:Science is definitely not my subject but I too got 13/13 but then I think that the test was frankly too simplistic. Anyone with a reasonable IQ should be able to answer the quiz.

I think IQ is not at all related to this test. This is only general culture. Wink

"Electrons are smaller than atoms"...only 47% got right...OMG

LONDONER Wrote:Science is definitely not my subject but I too got 13/13 but then I think that the test was frankly too simplistic. Anyone with a reasonable IQ should be able to answer the quiz.

well i do only have an IQ of 67 so i guess that why :3

Ekwarph Wrote:I think IQ is not at all related to this test. This is only general culture. ;

OK, leave IQ out of it and let's say a basic education. It would be interesting to know the ages of those taking part, especially if they are teenagers.

12/13

I got the atmosphere one wrong.... I should have known that one. I'm going to go hang myself now.

Wade Wrote:12/13

I got the atmosphere one wrong.... I should have known that one. I'm going to go hang myself now.

No Wade, please don't do that.