Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adult science quiz??
NOOOO! Sad I got 12/13.... I think I got the nitrogen part wrong..

i took the test again 13/13 I WIN

[quote=LONDONER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Science is definitely not my subject but I too got 13/13 but then I think that the test was frankly too simplistic. Anyone with a reasonable IQ should be able to answer the quiz.

maybe I was naïve but thought this was gonna be just a fun quiz, why would someone post their score of less than top marks now with a quote like that above - pretty much setting themselves up for been branded un educated,

Wade Wrote:12/13

I got the atmosphere one wrong.... I should have known that one. I'm going to go hang myself now.

same same

But I do live in a backwater country where the matric pass rate is an astounding 13%

duckkie

trialbyerror Wrote:same same

But I do live in a backwater country where the matric pass rate is an astounding 13%

duckkie

Yeah, well...

I'm trying to get through life with an American public school education, so... I can sympathize.

Oh 'ell, here I go again...
I can weld, lay bricks, plaster, paint, do woodwork, strip, fix and re-assemble a car engine, machine a piece of steel to micron tolerance, knit, sew, cook, make a top switch transformer, recover a badly stuck car, drive an interlink 22 wheeler truck, a motorcycle, have my skipper's licence to1 nauticle mile....

But I got 1 wrong on the test Baaaawawawawawa

I'm uneducated

Bawawawawawawawawawaaaaaa

A whole lifetime of learning wasted

Waaaaaaaahahahahahah

I'm a a a simpleton

trialbyerror Wrote:I'm a a a simpleton

Just remember, you said it - I only thought it.Xyxthumbs

trialbyerror Wrote:But I got 1 wrong on the test Baaaawawawawawa

So you missed your life. Sorry.

partis Wrote:i said oxygen too, i still hold by it, also electrons are bigger than atoms in my world

:eek: with THAT much oxygen you would hit 90 years of age in a day....proteins, DNA and lipids falling victim to superoxide anion...and everything would burst to flames instantly....

Wade Wrote:I actually said Hydrogen... what with it being so fucking abundant and everything.

Wade made a bit more sense in the "Hydrogen" department, but stars feed on the abundance of Hydrogen, litterally go nuclear and produce Helium, from Helium Lithium and so one...up until it tries to fuse Iron...and then explodes...and star debris makes for planets....so, yep, hydrogen is down on the list by then...

Anyway...nitrogen guys....NITROGEN!!!

Wade Wrote:12/13

I got the atmosphere one wrong.... I should have known that one. I'm going to go hang myself now.
Don't feel bad. I did the exact same thing.