• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice for a soon to be 18 year old!
Quote:Remember this advice:
If you ever decide to try bondage
Find out ahead of time
If the guy collects
Black and Decker
Sex Toys.
SO THATS WHERE THOSE COME FROM! I've seen them before ( you know where)

Quote:I'll not go on further about myself because this is sort of off topic from your question. I'm just pointing out that if you're not afraid or concerned about your life and future, you're already WAY ahead of where I was at your age!
And thank you, I believe you did get the best out of your life. It may not have started the right way but look at the way it ended ( you becoming the person you were truly meant to be) But thanks for all the pointers
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

If the van say's "free candy" its a lie.... the cake is a lie too.... never trust a cookie or brownie.... If the other boy starts it, be sure to finish it.... when Virge says he is bringing the toys... RUN!

SilverBullet Wrote:when Virge says he is bringing the toys... RUN!

I tighten the harness, You thought I was harmless?

Do not waste your time on online relationships! People can be ever so perfect online (and quite the opposite, but that is a different story), but until you meet IRL, you don't really know them and the chemistry you guys have.

Be kind to your fellow gays. Actually to everyone and drop people who use and/or abuse you.

Don't go looking for boyfriends! Instead do stuff you enjoy and look for friends to do these things with.

If you want to experiment with sex, with alcohol, with drugs and other stuff, only do it with people you trust and in places you're safe.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Hmm...

You could learn from decades of mistakes from hanging around here. Everything from overjealous boyfriends to which dogbreed to buy gets discussed here.

Know what you want and find out how to get it.

Stay in school and don't do drugs.

Emiliano Wrote:Stay in school and don't do drugs.

Poppers don't count right? Wink

I might not have awesome advice. I just turned 22. BUT from what I've experienced.
Stay in school, do great in your undergrad (you might want to go to grad school), try to be more of a yes person, take a negative thought and turn it into a positive, when someone is rude/mean to you be 10x nicer to them, do not leave your drinks unattended ever, don't meet someone on GRINDR that same day (wait a week), safe sex is the best sex, try bottoming, try topping, find a hobby, watch the food channel, learn how to iron your clothing(wrinkled clothing is kinda gross). Idk what else, but that's gay advice I can give you lol

Wow I'm learning from these replies as well.

Anyway, as a 18 years old too, though, I have little advice to give you but here I go...

Family is not an obligation;

Be the best friend you've always wanted to have;

Work out all your talents and develop them, no matter what they are;

Self-confidence, self-love, patience, optimism are the key to achieving your dreams;

If you're ever facing an opponent (could be in a competition or a jealous person, there's so many of them even you can't see), remember to respect yourself and the others, even if they don't, you'll have the upper hand;

And most important: be warm and affectionate with your loved ones, you don't know how a sincere hug or nice words can save someone's day.

Now... speaking of hugs, I'll give you a big virtual one Bighug

Don't be afraid of doing stuff...

Lke jumping off a cliff and building your wings on the way down.

Or getting your heart broken.

Or just having lots of sex just for the fun of it.

Take risks.

Be honest with yourself and with others.