Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice needed
So, I take it he knows who you are and not just random person from a dating/hookup site?

Anonymous Wrote:This is not exactly a confession but it's the only thread where I can post anonymously.

I use Bender, similar to Grindr, and just recently received a message from it turned out, the son of one of my neighbours. I have never spoken to him because not only is he not my type but also because I never realised he was gay. Initially I replied before I realised who he was but then he didn't. Now, several weeks later he is hitting on me again. I guess he's about 30 (younger than I), prematurely bald and somewhat hirsute. I'm really not interested, especially as he's a neighbour, but don't know how to proceed. Fortunately I haven't yet bumped in to him in the neighbourhood and I don't know how ro react if he tries to talk to me. Any advice?

Shallow aren't we?

So you know absolutely nothing about this guy's nature and character. YTou don't know if he is a decent fella or a troll. You have just up and decided that because he has concentrated hair growth over his body instead of his head he is beneath you to deal with him with the respect and dignity that a human being deserves.

My advice for you is to go stand in front of your mirror and stare real hard into the eyes of the reflection and ask him over and over again why he is shallow until the the dawning of realization takes place.

He is 30, younger than you... Let me tell you, you are only going to get older and older and older, and your opportunities to meet good quality, decent men will get slimmer and slimmer until there are none left.

You need to stop focusing on the cover and start reading the contents.