Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice needed please
Im a gay male in a serious relationship now for 5 months. The problem is that we do not have a sex life, at least not a healthy sexlife. Can someone pls give us advice on what to do as it is driving us apart and we dont want to lose each other but our views on sex is worlds apart

Have you guys sat down and talked about it? See what kind of compromise you can reach?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

we have been talking but it seems we listen but dont hear. the prblem is that he has NO sexdrive and I have a high sexdrive. I am so frustrated as our sex life is non exisitent, it doesnt bother him and he doesnt seem to understand that I have normal sexual desires

Am I wrong or abnormal to want to have sexual relations with my bf regularly and to expect him to want me to? Before he moved in we discussed it and he made me believe that it would be different than the reality is now. I really love him but its becoming a problem because we fight over everthing because Im so frustrated. Please give me advise on what to do?

This is an area where he is not going to change and you are not either. Tell him it is not working out because you have different expectations regarding sex. Then go find another boyfriend.
I bid NO Trump!

frustrated Wrote:Am I wrong or abnormal to want to have sexual relations with my bf regularly and to expect him to want me to? Before he moved in we discussed it and he made me believe that it would be different than the reality is now. I really love him but its becoming a problem because we fight over everthing because Im so frustrated. Please give me advise on what to do?

No, of course you're not abnormal. Wanting to have sex with your partner is natural and normal.

IDK is he a lot older than you? Does he have health issues or physical problems that are holding him back? Psychological issues? Has he explained why he doesn't want/need sex? Or does he just say, Well this is the way I am?

I'm not sure whether to suggest that you guys talk about having an open relationship. It might be a quick fix for you, in terms of satisfying your needs. But the deeper issue is why he doesn't want sex and why he seems to think that you should be OK with it. Could the 2 of you sit down with someone - a counselor or therapist - and try to get to the bottom of it? IDK, really don't know what else to suggest.