Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on Popping it?
Hey everyone,

So me and my bf have been dating for two months now. Tomorrows Valentine's day and he wants the day to be special (so do I Big Grin) Anyway, here comes the 'issue' lol.

He's a total top whereas I'm completely versatile. That being said I like it 50/50 and told him so. He was cool about it and actually said he wanted to bottom for me. He wants it to be tomorrow because it'll be special and he's losing his ....erm....bumginity I guess.

Anyway, I've never been the first guy for someone and I know it can be rough the first time. I was wondering if any of you guys have some advice on how to make it painless or less so for him and how to make him enjoy it. I don't want to be the one to turn him off that part of sex!!!

Cheers,
Ceru

Your versatile, that means you have bottomed right? Seems to me that if you have bottomed before you know what does and does not feel good, from personal experience.... or I'm I wrong on that?

What is wrong drawing from your own experiences here?

I used Google and found these two, there are many others out there:

http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_20...e_tip.html

http://www.yourtango.com/200681/anal-sex-for-beginners

Personally if it was me there would be a table, leather straps, ball gag and a little spit for mercy.... but hey I work hard and play rough.... :tongue:

Turn off your brain and allow your sensate instincts take over and think for you...let you body tune in to his body and his body will let you know.

get him just a little drunk
back rub and blow job so he is sooo relaxed he forgets his first name

Slow and steady with plenty of foreplay/preparation. Use lube and tune into how he is feeling during it.

Thanks guys!!! Big Grin

Ok, its the next day.... so how did it go, lol???

LLLOOOLLL Soo nosey! :biggrin:

Ceruleaan Wrote:Hey everyone,

So me and my bf have been dating for two months now. Tomorrows Valentine's day and he wants the day to be special (so do I Big Grin) Anyway, here comes the 'issue' lol.

He's a total top whereas I'm completely versatile. That being said I like it 50/50 and told him so. He was cool about it and actually said he wanted to bottom for me. He wants it to be tomorrow because it'll be special and he's losing his ....erm....bumginity I guess.

Anyway, I've never been the first guy for someone and I know it can be rough the first time. I was wondering if any of you guys have some advice on how to make it painless or less so for him and how to make him enjoy it. I don't want to be the one to turn him off that part of sex!!!

Cheers,
Ceru

Take it slow. When you insert it do it so he has control.

The best way is to hold him and while you are pushing it in he is backing up slightly while you are pushing him back from going into fast.
So long as he has control it shouldnt be too bad. Just dont force it in and start pounding. Take your time and be thoughtful. It should go well so long as he is able to let you know when to go in. X)