Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on starting relationship
He still wants to hang out, though. That's why I'm so confused.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Sex app's are for people looking for sex, not relationships.

When they tire of the sex, they move on.

Tire of sex?

Lol.

Smile

Anyway, hey cfeuquay listen up! As I noted in my first post. APPARENTLY this guy doesn't know what he wants.

I'm not so quick to condemn Grindr or the idea of a LTR growing out of a hook up. It happens. BUT, actions do speak louder than words.

If we all had a dollar for every time someone wrote: "...but he tells me how much he likes me..." and then continues to ignore to disrespect or abuse or whatever....well, this website wouldn't need to ask for donations in that case.

ACTIONS speak of love/interest.
TALK is cheap.

Tire of sex?
[COLOR="Blue"]I meant, from that specific person that was met over Grindr, not all men in general.
Lol.[/COLOR]

TALK is cheap.
And so are most of those guys on Grindr.

cfeuquay Wrote:He still wants to hang out, though. That's why I'm so confused.

Its nice to have a "harem" of guys in your "back pocket" for when you get bored with others, as he has gotten bored with you. That way he doesnt have to try as hard to get a sex date the next time.

You'll spend endless energy chasing this one and for little or no results.

Move on, forget him.

So not agreeing with everyone else.

Background: I'm a Drill Sergeant at Ft Benning. It's really hard to meet guys outside of things like grindr for me.

That being said, I have realistic expectations about men I meet online.

I'm very sexual, so I often have sex on the first meeting, but, that doesn't mean there can't be more.

When it comes to meeting guys I try to take things as they come, and I try to be upfront about my expectations.

That works well for me. Honesty is the best policy.

Richard

I tried being honest, and that's when he pulled the "clingy" card. It sucks that I like him so much.

cfeuquay Wrote:I tried being honest, and that's when he pulled the "clingy" card. It sucks that I like him so much.

:Bighug: I'm sorry he is hurting you.

It sounds to me like he got what he wanted.

I am so sorry this happened to you deserve so much better .