Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice please..
Hey everyone,

Just joined so unsure of how "detailed" the posts are allowed to be on here.. but I'd really be interested in some opinions on what straight/gay/bi guys make of this situation..

I know that nothing is black or white and everyone is different but someone I've recently started seeing has surprised me by wanting to cross dress (whilst with me) as it turns him on.. kisses men, somewhat passionately, that he is close to.. apologies in advance if this is too explicit but has a taste for his own.. c*m...

Had a conversation already and he has very un-awkardly said he is without a doubt, 100% straight and has no sexual attraction to men.

He's very worked out, dresses slightly 'gay', notices girly things about me that generally most "man" men wouldn't.. yet at the same time is very manly and seems crazy about how "hot" I am.. and I'm a GIRLY girl, as in a Playboy/glamour type look girl, not butch at all.

I'm certainly no stranger to men and relationships but this is the first time I've sort of gone.. woah.. is this guy in denial or have I just met something I've never come across before?

Is it possible to have a straight, gay man? If that makes sense?

I'm literally so in need of advice that I've resorted to joining a forum.. never joined one in my life!

I'd really appreciate any stories or advice as I'm just trying to get my head around the situation.

Thanks!

A Damsel in Distress x

sexual preferences do not define gender preferences. two dif things.

"straight gay man"
there are those that are stuck in between. some people are very straight, some are very gay. there are those in transition and have not come out to them selves yet.

Hello, hotpink, and welcome.

I've read many times that only between six and ten percent of men who cross-dress are actually gay, but finding some definitive research to back this up is difficult. There is a lot of opinion out there that doesn't seem worried by evidence. I thought this website might have been helpful, but it also seems to carry a range of opinions.

Whilst it is possible that he could be gay, bi or in denial, it seems more likely that he is happy with his sexuality. I'm pretty certain that tasting his own semen doesn't turn a man gay, or even indicate that he is gay.

It sounds like you are on the verge of an adventure with this man. It could even be a lot of fun if you can trust what he is telling you.

Yeah, well, it depends on how you feel about this person - what level of relationship you think you'd ultimately be interested in. If you're interested in a no-strings experience, then possibly, but if you're interested in a romance of some sort, I'd stay away!

I read the same thing Marshlander, just don't remember where.

I fell in love at 22 with a very straight guy, I knew I preferred boys more than girls since I was 5. Tom knew he preferred girls and died feeling that he was straight. About 8 months after we met he made an exception for me and we started to have sex, Everyone assumed we were both straight since we both seemed straight. I was never in a closet and he died in the closet. The relationship made no sense to me. At times I would ask him why we stay together. He would say it was because he loved me. He liked to receive anal intercourse so much better than me it wasn;t even close. He would have me do it to him regardless of what he was doing. I did him while paying bills, reading books, watching tv and sometimes for hours, He simply enjoyed the sensation of my 6 inch penis--- I am not very well hung. I loved him from the day I met him and I still love him even though he died.

Tom and I never engaged in psycho-babble. Our relationship made no sense except that we were in love. If love had something to do with logic or arithmetic the human race would have disappeared thousands of years ago. Exercise your commitment to free will and think for yourself. You start comparing people to each other you are the one who will get hurt. Tom and I just loved each other as an act of free will. Try free will it feels great and is very addictive.Cool

You left out the only thing worth considering DO YOU LOVE THIS GUY?

He may be telling the truth. He may be 100% straight like he says and just likes to try different things. I dont think tasting your semen makes you gay. Even if he is bi, it shouldnt matter. Hes with you because he wants to be.

He kisses men passionately that he is close to? This seems a bit odd to me, though may depend on his culture/background. I agree with others that cross dressing and cum tasting can very much be his preferences as a straight man. And he very well could be telling you the truth. I have to ask though - what is his background with religion and family? Usually if someone is in denial, it's because of their background - conservative parents; a strong religious belief; etc. Not that these things would mean he is lying either - we're all different, and sexuality is not black and white nor is masculine/feminine behavior. Good luck.

gender queer?

Anyway, maybe he is straight. I'd believe. People do things a lot of things for kicks that other people don't totally understand.

As far as relationships and emotions go, he probably really has no interest in men (at least that's what I would gather from someone who seems as sure of himself as you make this person out to be).

In any case, it doesn't sound like he's confused; he seems pretty comfortable with himself, so I think he could be telling the truth.

From what you wrote it sounds to me like he is straight and he is telling you the truth...he must trust you in order to tell you that which is a nice compliment to you. I can't imagine that would be easy to tell anyone.

It is true about the cross dressers (not drag queens which are quite different) being straight for the most part.