Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice urgently needed!
In 3 weeks time I'm going on a trip to Geneva with my physics class. My problem is that I have a huge crush on one of the teachers going on the trip. I've spoken to her once on open evening, and the whole time I was tripping up over my words and my voice was shaking. I've fallen for a teacher before, but as I then started speaking to them every day I got used to being around them and didn't have problems speaking to them, but now I'll be in a small group with this other one for 4 days. Also, a few other people in the group know how I feel, and have heard some drunken ramblings (she can sit on my face etc etc how embarrassing) and even though they're nice people, sometimes things like this can accidently slip out. Anyone got advice for how to keep my cool around her so she doesn't suspect how I feel? And what to do if something is accidently said? D:

Welcome to GS!

Best bet is just to increase your distance as much as possible. If anything is said about you having a crush on her, just smile a bit and wave it off. It's if you work really hard to try to disprove it that people will notice. Smile

Lex

Breathe deeply and keep your drinking under control. Try to see the teacher as a whole person and not just as a sex partner. A relationship could get you both in trouble and ruin her career. Why cause that?
I bid NO Trump!

To be contrary.

Face your demons, confront her and talk with her and if the chance opens up where you two are alone admit to her that you have a slight crush on her.

She is a teacher, knows that students do this sort of thing. Being aware you have a crush will make it easier for her to work with you to get over it.

Drunken ramblings... This isn't going to end well but you didn't ask for advice on your budding alcoholism problem so I won't advise you to get a program of recovery. We can wait for your first major black out or something very serious to discuss THAT.

Cheers

Lexington Wrote:Welcome to GS!

Best bet is just to increase your distance as much as possible. If anything is said about you having a crush on her, just smile a bit and wave it off. It's if you work really hard to try to disprove it that people will notice. Smile

Lex

thank you! I'll do that, it might be a little difficult sometimes as she needs to keep hold of my med that I take 3 times daily and she's responsible for checking the girls are okay (and there are only 4 of us) but I'll try to hang with my friends as much as possible Smile

LJay Wrote:Breathe deeply and keep your drinking under control. Try to see the teacher as a whole person and not just as a sex partner. A relationship could get you both in trouble and ruin her career. Why cause that?

Oh, no I would never dream of trying anything! And we aren't allowed to drink because it is a school trip :redface: