Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice
There is this guy i like he's a bit younger than me, but i can't be 100% sure if he's gay. I have found a few problems, He's ma best frends bro n if i ask him or tell him summat like that he might tell ma M8 n then we might loose on a rlly gud frend There is a good chance he may be gay but hu no's. Well here are the clues, he goes to an all boy school, I asked him if there are any girls he likes n he sed no. He did have a girlfriend but not for long when he was @ a different school. He likes wrestling and he listen to femine music and i saw him giving his mum a manicure... Could sum 1 give me sum advice on wether u think he's gay and also how i should go about seeing if he's interested in trying it out etc... Help would be very much apprecieted ty.

Welcome to the site !Xyxwave

My dad gives my mum manicure, my cousin is a professional athlete in Greek/Roman wrestling and i am pretty sure both are straight. As for feminine music whatever that is, i used to listen hard rock metal when i was younger and always have been gay.
You cant really tell about someone's sexuality based on clues like these i think. If you like him then befriended him and get to know him better- this way things come smoothely naturally. If you want you can share with him you are bi ect he might do the same or... get scared and run a mile or not who knows.. Get to know him is the best option imo. Good luck with it.

spotysocks Wrote:Welcome to the site !Xyxwave

My dad gives my mum manicure, my cousin is a professional athlete in Greek/Roman wrestling and i am pretty sure both are straight. As for feminine music whatever that is, i used to listen hard rock metal when i was younger and always have been gay.
You cant really tell about someone's sexuality based on clues like these i think. If you like him then befriended him and get to know him better- this way things come smoothely naturally. If you want you can share with him you are bi ect he might do the same or... get scared and run a mile or not who knows.. Get to know him is the best option imo. Good luck with it.

Thanks it has helped