Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advicey type stuff
My husbear n I keep butting heads (wow for once in my life I didn't plan the gay innuendo). We live in different parts of the state, in England that would be like leaving Stow-on the-Wold to go see him in Manchester. He doesn't have a driver's license and I live in the country and work 200 miles further from him than I live. About us tho. I am about the most assertive dominant loyal monogamous bttm ever with a very sweet sensitive law school student husbear, (in England he would be a solicitor not a barrister) What unites us is stronger than anything, the only ones' who could mess this up is us. We have troubles because of his depression and my explosive irritability from post concussion syndrome. I gauge success by fun times,silly adventures, and hetero people laughing uncomfortably. where he gauges success mainly by monetary and other physical rewards, so we compliment each other really well. From the married couples who have been together for a long time I would love to hear coping, (something I don't do much of anymore, it's a brain injury thing) communicating, i'm a punk and he went to a finishing school, and ideas for long term from long distance. Even if the long distance is short term.
Thanks
Eric

I don't think I understood much of what you wrote.....

but I'm not married so what good am I to you..

married people........go on....reply

I think he is talking about distance problems and him and his partners
differing maturity levels?

At least that's what I've gathered, but I'm not in a relationship either
so..

I hope it works out.. best of luck.. I'm sure you'll sort it out and
find a middle ground and all that Smile

Not sure what the question is.

Relationships are a balance, agreeing to disagree on certain topics, not pushing the buttons on your partner when you get angry, doing things your partner likes to do as well as things that you like to do, never holding a grudge, etc, etc, and so forth
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]