Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Affected... To Be or Not To Be!
Yowser, the comments are quite sincere, I see it is not a general consensus to invite strangers into your lives so easily, from what I get one, must be at least skeptical.

Fenris, I do not understand, your statement, are you saying the question has a syntax or semantic error, that makes it impossible for you to answer it effectiviely? Albeit your response was quite objective and very sound!! ;-)

SlipKnotRizz, LMAO... I understand this all too common behaviour in Sales persons, like you have said its a lack of economical income for these vendors.

Thanks to the others, the responses are quite insightful! ;-)

I always remain objective to those who approach me. I love being approached and approaching new people - there are so many subtle sensory factors.

Aaycle Wrote:Fenris, I do not understand, your statement, are you saying the question has a syntax or semantic error, that makes it impossible for you to answer it effectiviely? Albeit your response was quite objective and very sound!! ;-)

Was a bit like a puzzle ... with my half translation and the answers of the others.. I could answer, too. Sometimes the wolf is a fox Confusedmile: