Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Sex problem.... HELP!!
So Ive been having pooping issues after i had sex 2 weeks ago... it feels like theres something blocking my poop and it wont come out at all! My butt hurts when i do poop and idk how to fix it. Please help!!!!

No direct experience, but you need to see a doctor. If your regular GP would be awkward for you, try to find a community clinic. Don't put yourself through a lot of worrying. Just deal with it. Once you know what is going on you will feel like a load has been lifted from your shoulders.

Looking forward to hearing that you are OK.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:No direct experience, but you need to see a doctor. If your regular GP would be awkward for you, try to find a community clinic. Don't put yourself through a lot of worrying. Just deal with it. Once you know what is going on you will feel like a load has been lifted from your shoulders.

Looking forward to hearing that you are OK.

Jay's right. So if you don't mind a bit of humor... Get your butt to the doctor...NOW.
You have my complete sympathy on this.

Try a stool softener - not a laxative, eat more fiber, and see a doctor.

... and drink plenty of fluids.

Not a doctor, but could it be an inflamed hemorrhoid?

But you're better off seeing a doc anyway.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Yes, get to a doctor, and like borg said, try fiber and a softener.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Go see a doctor (proctologist, gastroenterologist), no question about it. I had a similar problem a few years ago and I wish I had seen the doctor sooner, it would have saved me a lot of trouble. In my case, it was an anal fissure, I used Bag Balm and a cream called Quadriderm and they were extremely effective. Only your doctor can say what's right for you, though.

This is why I never bottom....

But yes, go and see a doctor.

till you see a doctor, here is some advice that helped... "A friend of mine"

Load up on fluids, go over to Walgreens or Walmart and get yourself Metamucil, or some kind of psyllium husk powder.

I am no doctor but wha happened to... "My friend"... Was simply dryness ... this is very common after douching.

You should really drink the psyllium husk mix every 3 hours till you go.

If you are by any chance sensing discomfort and pain you should me at the doctors office right now.

If you are simply not... Going... You're just dry in there.

Like I said it happened to a friend of mine ;-)