Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After all these years...
...of getting worked up about politics...I have reached some new territory...complete silence....

I know who I am voting for...and I know why...

Hillary Clinton....why?...she will be the one appointing judges to the District and Supreme Courts....

The end.

I don't give a fuck is she pulls a train with a football team...or hid phone calls...or lied...lies...will lie...about anything....

She will be the one appointing judges...good enough for me.....

Now I can free up the next year and a half and not worry about what Ted Cruz said...or what any of the other idiots did. I think I am even brave enough to look at Sarah Palin without wanting to puke....we'll see...

Kumbaya baby....I hope it lasts

Congratulations, East.

Except I might well take issue with the Sarah Palin part.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Congratulations, East.

Except I might well take issue with the Sarah Palin part.

LOL...

You know...I just had a moment of clarity that kinda took over the rest of my being...when I realized that a shitload of master manipulators are right now sitting there getting paid millions of dollars to cook up bullshit to manipulate all of us....

...and they won't mention the bottom line...appointment of judges...unless it is to a specific "get out the vote" base...so I did...and no longer have the need to listen to the rest of the nonsense...

...so now I have freed up a lot of mental time for other nonsense LOL

Well...shit...

Spoke too soon....

I am in love with Bernie Sanders...what Liberal wouldn't be? So now...I have a primary dilemma......

...and Bill Maher's opening on the Republicans tonight...I still have a hard on....

Oh well..I don't know all the words to Kumbaya anyway....