Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After shaving
I know there are tons of threads on shaving but they all have tons of comments too and I am a little lazy to look for the answer to my question there. :redface:

So, I never used to have this problem before, but now after I shave down there, small itchy spots appear and I think I may have cut myself here and there. It's not that big of a deal, it's not bothering me much, but I was wondering what you might suggest for use after shaving to act as...I don't know, to relieve the unpleasant effects?

Ouch baby, Hrmm, to save you the the trouble and the pain theres this hair removing cream you leave on for about 6 mins, then you just wash it off in the shower, i'll find out the product name if you want? Smile

Yeah, I've tried such products but I don't really like the effects...PLUS it brings on the rash. :/ Shaving has been working perfectly up until now, Idk what happened. lol

Damn, thats a bugger =/

ever thought about waxing? it will be painful tho.

Helo there,
When you shave an area not used to shaving it does start to itch this is all normal.. Its the same efect when guys shave a beard off... l would say use after shave to cool down the irritant but if its in the genital area then christ thats going to sting... Maybe after you shave use some E45 cream to cool down the irritant and sooth the skin again.... This is all perfectly normal and it may also depend on the razors you are using... lf you use cheap nasty razors then your face effects but if you spend a little on comfort then it will be less irritant... If your choosing to shave the desired spot regulary then eventually it will ease on itchyness however I will let you know theat by shaving in one spot all the time does encourage the hair to grow back at stronger rates..

Kindest regards

zeon

Shouldn't be a big deal, just keep the razor and the area clean so you don't get an infection.

Oh Another tip is have a hot soak in the bath... I learnt this from a tv program on health and beauty.. If you take time out in the bath for say 30 minutes of relaxation you allow your skin to relax and soften up too... Then as you shave it wont be so irritant... i forgot to mention that a moment ago lol

klindest regards

zeon

Oh, no, waxing is not an option. Uh uh. Big Grin My mother wants to get me to wax my legs, but NO!!!! I will NEVER put myself through that agony! Plus, the hair on my legs is blond and awesome.

I usually try to shave before I take a shower/bath, so that I can wash off any remaining stuff, but I may try the reverse, thanks! :]

I would say I use razors that aren't THAT expensive, but aren't from the cheap ones either. So I don't think the problem's in them. I will try body cream or oil or something, or I have this medicine that's used on eczemas, so maybe I'll use it. I also think I may need to be more careful, so that I avoid cuts, Idk why I was in such a hurry last time..

Oh, and, yeah, I know that hair will grow faster and get thicker the more i shave, ut I mean...that's why I shave after all. :d

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Oh, no, waxing is not an option. Uh uh. Big Grin My mother wants to get me to wax my legs, but NO!!!! I will NEVER put myself through that agony! Plus, the hair on my legs is blond and awesome.

I will convince you someday! LOL Smile

XoXMistahJayXoX Wrote:I will convince you someday! LOL Smile

lol how you gonna convince her??? Do a self demonstration on yourself for "educational" purposes??? I remember when i waxed my ex boyfriend due to the time we slept in a "dirty bed" he was hating it and id say on the ccount of three brace yourself... Usually id count to two or one and just rip the thing off lol

kindest regards

zeon