Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After you die
Edward Wrote:Cremation. Nothing else.

The whole idea of the original post was/is cremation. The question is, what do you think that the idea of your ashes and their container being used as the basis for the planting of a seed that would eventually become a tree?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:The whole idea of the original post was/is cremation. The question is, what do you think that the idea of your ashes and their container being used as the basis for the planting of a seed that would eventually become a tree?

Oh, I missed it. But the answer is no, I would like my ashes to be buried on cemetery so that my loved ones has a place where to come, put some flowers and remember me.

Edward Wrote:Oh, I missed it. But the answer is no, I would like my ashes to be buried on cemetery so that my loved ones has a place where to come, put some flowers and remember me.

So, you wouldn't mind your ashes being used as the basis for a new life, a tree, as long as it was in a cemetery.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Assuming I live a long and happy life, they probably have come up with better ideas of using my dead body.

Is there a legal way to donate your body to a necrophiliac? I'd like to have that last chance of getting laid in case that I won't be getting any before I die.

Stevie Wrote:Make sure whoever does it doesn't throw you into the wind. Choking on a beloved friend would be a hell of a kismet.
Wink

that's funny.

i wanna be thrown into the wind! maybe thrown out of a plane or a helicopter, that actually sounds very appealing. doesn't have to take place on the ground in the upwind direction, ya know.

Aike Wrote:Is there a legal way to donate your body to a necrophiliac? I'd like to have that last chance of getting laid in case that I won't be getting any before I die.
OMG!!
WOW!!!

The papers are in the mail.

Aike Wrote:Is there a legal way to donate your body to a necrophiliac? I'd like to have that last chance of getting laid in case that I won't be getting any before I die.

and I thought I had seen it all and read it all before and could never be shocked again - well I was wrong Smile , you just tickled my funny bone.....in a very disturbing way lol, I for one am hoping you get some before you leave us all

I will be cremated and then reborn from the ashes Wink

Current standing orders (backed with papers and stuff), is that the body is to be used for organ/tissue donation, then the remains handed over for 'science' which most likely means medical students will be slicing dicing and vomiting into my chest cavity.

Then I think they burn the rest, or make so-lent green or something...