Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was 17 when I got my first b/j from a guy older, 26 I believe.

I was 11 from a guy the same age

I used to always bring up "Dare" to my friends during sleepovers, there really was no truth >< I was about 12. We would do ridiculous thing that were semi-sexual.

I was 11, he was 15. He convinced me to suck him, at the time his cock seemed massive.

But he did return the favour Smile

I was 12 when i lost my virginity... It was to a guy who was 16 and i was actually walking my dog when i bumped into this lad who asked me out right if i wanted a blow and a fuck and i was like ok so the dog was left to wonder to her own device whilst i went shagging lol

Kindest regards

zeon x

I first began experimenting in a meaningful manner (though still very naively) with my best friend when we were 11 (and it was more her idea than mine though she'd always deny being lesbian or bi saying what we did was "just having a little fun fooling around" and "practicing" and as far as I know she never fooled around with another girl but she did with a lot of guys). Though it sometimes got really good neither of us reached orgasm from fooling around with each other until we were 14 (close to 15). By then I'd fooled around with a couple of boys, too, though I didn't go far at all.

One of the most idiotic things I've ever done was allow my best friend to talk me into having sex with a guy. I had delayed puberty and an extremely low sex drive (it generally didn't go beyond mild crushes that were more fascination than anything mistaken for love or lust, and that was true of girls and much more so for guys, and I couldn't have masturbated more than a half dozen times by then) and she thought I needed to "force" it to jump start my body (and she was having sex with guys all the time). Given that it was Texas I was extremely ignorant of sex and because all the adults (at least those available to me at the time) lied to me when it came to sex I didn't respect their advice and didn't go to them. I eventually lost my virginity to a guy and it was one of the most horrid experiences in my life. But the one good thing that I got out of that experience is I've never let myself to be pressured into something I knew I didn't want ever again.

On my 16th summer (and I'd fully entered puberty by then) I fooled around with boys and girls, men and women, while I was stoned 24/7 and house hopping (I was a runaway at the time, too), though it was usually more of a chore than something I wanted to do, and even though it felt good sometimes as well as exciting my curiosity I don't recall ever going over the top (but then my memories of the time are pretty hazy given I was stoned so much).

When I was 17 I first got on the web and discovered Scarlateen and lived with neopagans and even people who practiced sex magick who finally educated me fully about sex. More confident and curious (and encouraged to explore my sexuality) I pursued both guys and girls and found them both easy to get, but girls were already more fascinating. I still identified as bi back then, and one adult who didn't like gays but did like me assured me I'd "grow out of it." How right he was, just not in the way he hoped! :tongue: I had full sex including vaginal penetration with both a bi goth girl and an unschooled bisexual boy with blue hair, both of whom I got along with really well and remained friends with (as long as I was living there) even after we stopped having sex. The boy, unlike many other males I'd experiment or have sex with, knew how to have sex, too, not just how to use a female for a masturbation toy. I also had sex with very few adults when I was 17-18, but most of them were men (seems women thought I was still too young and/or wanted more). So 17 is the age that I consider myself as having become fully realized in my sexuality and thus "not a virgin" in the real (as opposed technical) sense.

I was a little older than you guys. I got my first one when I was 20 and he was 19.

dfiant Wrote:I was 11 from a guy the same age

thats how old i was as well. i think he was 12.

I was 14 when I lost my virginity, but my first sexual encounter was when younger (can remember the exact age) and it was with a girl.

Nice stories guys. To add to mine the guy said I had a nice one which made me feel really good haha.