Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Age Ranges
My age range is generally no lower than 5 years and no older than 5. I'm not gonna instantly block someone out if they're outside that age range, but I wouldn't actively look outside that range either.

As far as the long distance/moving stuff goes, it's a hard deal. But I agree, you should be friends first before moving in. Though, me and my girlfriend were only e-dating for 3 months before she moved in with me. It was a bit sudden and unexpected, because her visit to me was only planned to be 2 weeks long, but since she had no commitments back home and could stay longer, I let her stay and it ended up working out really well. She's 4 years older than me.

I think it's all about personal maturity though, you can find that at any age. I would be weirded out by some of the people you've talked to though. I wouldn't feel very comfortable making a big move without having some form of savings or income to back me up after I got there, though...I did do it for my girlfriend back in December when we moved back to her hometown. Again, I'm lucky because it worked out well for us. But our relationship has had several lucky breaks Smile

Try keeping it local at first maybe, I would suggest. Big Grin

Congratz! That's a great news that you got a date!
My preferred age range would be -1 and +10.