Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Age of consent, paedophilia, NAMBLA etc.
skijor Wrote:I disagree that an attraction to 20 something men is mental. look at how many straight older men are attracted to younger women. Playboy would go out of business if they didn't publish pics of younger women.

Just in case this was inspired by the comments previously above it I wanted to point out he said "just" and I said "only." That's very different from finding someone that age attractive as opposed to that's the only kind of person a 50-year-old can enter into a relationship with.

Though come to think of it my dad is that way, he likes his women young and dumb where he's in control and they can't take him to court. He's strictly interested in sex and not anything beyond that (I think the term "sugar daddy" applies), however, but as he states this upfront (and it's her problem if she thinks she can change him) I don't really hold it against him. Given what my mom put him through I can even sympathize with him somewhat though I think it's sad. But it's not that he can't be attracted to older women but rather he's made a conscious choice that he will always be in control and never get close so that another woman can never hurt him (and screw him over) the way my mom did.

Sorry I have a nasty habit of commenting before reading previous comments.