Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ageism
partis Wrote:Joan Rivers IS a joke. God shes so annoying and not funny.

I LOOOOVE Joanie!!!!
She is SOOOOO BAAAAAAD!!!

Hell, she is a lot "cleaner" than most comedians I have seen.
People get pissed at her because she's a female comedian. Male comedians get away with the same stuff, and nobody says anything. But when a woman says it.....OMG, stand back, all hell is gonna break loose!!!

Josh, cut the crap. If I want to date men who are much older than me, that's none of your business.

This guy might be crusty to you, but he makes me smile and I love talking to him. He and I have similar goals in relationships and that makes us compatible. If you want to insult him, I'm gonna shut that down right now. You can rip me a new one, but you NEVER insult my guy. EVER.

Let me tell ya something, Josh. I am not sexually attracted to nonwhite men. But that doesn't mean I have to disrespect and degrade them and insult anyone who likes them. I respect everyone, regardless of whether or not I am sexually attracted to them. My preferences should only determine who I love, not who I hate.

MisterTinkles Wrote:I LOOOOVE Joanie!!!!
She is SOOOOO BAAAAAAD!!!

Hell, she is a lot "cleaner" than most comedians I have seen.
People get pissed at her because she's a female comedian. Male comedians get away with the same stuff, and nobody says anything. But when a woman says it.....OMG, stand back, all hell is gonna break loose!!!

Its really not the fact shes a woman or how clean she is. I think its hard for American stand-ups over here in general, because we do it so well. Although one i love is rich hall.

yes she is a lot cleaner, shes just like an over excited school girl trying desperately to make you laugh, its hard to watch to be honest, thats just my opinion.

partis Wrote:Its really not the fact shes a woman or how clean she is. I think its hard for American stand-ups over here in general, because we do it so well. Although one i love is rich hall.

yes she is a lot cleaner, shes just like an over excited school girl trying desperately to make you laugh, its hard to watch to be honest, thats just my opinion.

LMAO......"over excited school girl".....I like that!!!!

Yeah, I understand. American humor is SO much different than Euro/Brit humor.

I find Terry Fator and

Jeff Dunham really funny