Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heartbroken
*sighs* So it starts like this...last Sunday i was talking to my mate online. It was about 6pm and he had to go bc he had work in the morning (he lives over in Europe and i live in the US. Six hour time difference). He told me that he loved me and that he would never leave me. I told him that i loved him too and he left after i said that. I saw him the next day as usual and got to see him. Then he said that he had something that he had to talk about to me. He wanted to break up with me v.v . I was confused now and ask him y would u do that after what u told me yesterday. He wanted to leave me or in his case a "break" bc he couldn't hug or kiss me. Also he said something about my attitude and maybe that was my fault...but that wasn't the main thing. He said he loved me still but i don't think he really meant that. Ever since last Monday, i have felt like crap and lonely. I even cried myself to sleep bc i was so lonely due to that night when i was with my friends, almost everyone had a gf. I didn't have anyone to really explain myself to. I tried to but my friend just shoved it in my face and told me that i was immature. He said that i always take things in black and white. When i try talking to him now, hes always in a monotone type of person. He shows no expressions to me anymore. My mate was the one that made me function everyday. He was a part of my life. I became a better person bc of him and now that he is gone, i cant even try to focus on school. I try to but there is always a couple in the halls that always hugs and kisses each other. I try begging him to come back but he says nothing to me. I don't know what to do anymore. When i don't have anyone to love. Everything in my life starts to slow down and i become someone i dont want to be. And that is to do everything average in my life. I just need someone right now that could love me right now or even a hug would help.
[url=http://www.furry-furry.com/furry/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=1567207][/url]

Oh thats so confusing when it happens. I will write a good reply to you later , for now i just apologize for not seeing your thread was automatically moderated and approve it sooner. :redface:

That's really sad,man.One chick did that to me & it left me so empty.I learned never to be dependent on my girlfriends from then on.If he's really being a genuine jerk then fuck him,you're way better than him.*virtual hug*

Hiya,

To be honest in the circumstances it does sound (and this is going to be a very difficult pill for you to swallow) like a blessing in disguise that he's gone, as you seem like a nice guy, and definitely somebody that deserves better than being with a guy who will tell you he loves you he'll never leave you one night, and then dump you the next morning.

What is important for you at this stage is, I feel, to pull yourself together and be able to see the situation for what it is, otherwise you're going to let it get the better of you (as you've already started to do), and it will consume you and make you bitter ... and you're so young to have to carry that much resentment :frown:.

If you're crying yourself to sleep then you definitely need somebody that you can speak with, or spend time with. Keep posting here on the boards and people like me will keep on responding, but there is only an upper limit to how much help we can really be to you since, as you yourself have already said, what you really need is somebody to give you a

Bighug

To tell you that it's all going to be ok and to make you feel that little bit better in what is a very dark time for you.

You have to have faith in the situation improving, and you absolutely ... must ... not ... rail on yourself, as you'll do yourself considerably more harm than good.

Chalk this up as one of life's crapper experiences, and know that things will get better, because believe me, they will.

"I try begging him to come back but he says nothing to me."

Do yourself a favour ? Don't do that again - it only undermines your position and makes you look desperate, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to come across like that. You seem to be a nice lad, and there are TRUCKLOADS of nice lads around your age that I know, and whilst many of them go through bad times, if I could lock you all in a room I've NO doubt you'd get along swimmingly Wink

Bighug from me kiddo xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

O.O wow... this is... awkward... xD

I feel kinda bad about almost doing the same thing to my mate... he's a loving caring guy and I almost dumped him just because I was getting so depressed.

As for you loosing the guy: that sucks... and I know it sucks. Heartbreak is the worst pain in life (atleast I think so).

For the cure: I perscribe lots of what makes you feel good. Chocolate tends to help most folks (that's what I do, gorge on chocolate when I get depressed), if at all possible, just try to not think about it, absorb yourself in something to ignore the pain. and while for a long long time it's going to hurt, this is the best way to tough through it. BUT the problem is you'll have to face it sooner or later, so personally, I just say go ahead and cry now.

And by the way: Love is a gift and a curse... you love someone unconditionally, then it'll turn and bite you in the ass after you're perfectly secure. It's just how love works it seems (well, for some anyways). But hang on kiddo, you'll pull through. No matter how bad the bad times are, there's always going to be a bright shiny object to distract you... or a nice thing on the other side! ^^

Heres to hoping things work out! *toasts*

Sui is absolutely right - anybody that has experienced love's pain knows how deeply it can cut, and anybody that attempts to trivialise it probably hasn't experienced it in my humble opinion.

... so you do have my sympathies x

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!