Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ah...Need love advice :(
Pablogeebee Wrote:I think he likes you as a friend to be honest.You seem like a nice guy and with all his problems with his girlfriend,baby,you appear to be someone he can talk things out with.
He also does seem to be taking advantage with the smokes,sodas,money you ''lend'' him.A true friend would pay you back and reciprocate.
He sounds like he''s playing a game with you,with the ''looks'' he gives you and the mixed signals you feel he gives you.
I have experienced the same type of ''friendships'' and ended up feeling rotten and used.
You are a young,handsome guy and if you get more confidence you surely will find true friendship and,maybe a nice guy who actually is interested in you and not leaving you confused and upset.
I am far from an expert on relationships,but it''s obvious you are barking up the wrong tree with this game player.
I feel quite upset for you that you were reduced to tears by this guy as you must really have powerful feelings towards him.
Cor! I''m getting bad flashbacks about similar crap I''ve been through and it is so sad that nice guys can be so easily used by taken in by selfish guys like this guy seems.
Basically it is sadly,only through experience,that I have learnt who to invest time and energy in and who to accept as a game player...................................................................................................................................................................Cor! Just realised how old this thread is;makes my ''advice'' totally redundant,lol,I guess.Aah,well.It was a bit therapeutic to get stuff down for myself too.He,he.I really must look at dates of threads in future!

Pablo, you do realise this thread was started three years ago, do you? and has been defunct for another two?

princealbertofb Wrote:Pablo, you do realise this thread was started three years ago, do you? and has been defunct for another two?
YES! I wrote at the end when I realised.I know nuts!lol!